Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Id say if cork played limerick again in a month they’d win much easier. They looked far more greener and youthful than limerick.

In saying that limerick could get a couple off that to top up their senior squad where as cork will probably need a fair few to be stepping up.

1 Like

The standard was underwhelming overall. The step up to senior massive. Hayes is the obvious candidate given the usual Cork tog filling in the half forward line under a dropping ball but he could easily end up going to football.

1 Like

Standard underwhelming? What game were you watching?

It was not great mate, jaysus the ref was whistle happy. Limerick got an amount of frees, most of them were but anytime O’Neill was near it he was fouled by a half back.

You confuse entertainment for standard.

I know what you’re saying. The cork lads butchered a load of goal chances and hit some bad wides.

Hayes died out of it and the lad cunningham showed massive cojones when it mattered.

Coughlan was very disappointing

2 Likes

I thought it was a very good game, but definitely tarnished by the referee.

That’s who I was talking about BOC… Who else is there

A fucking conveyor belt of them :laughing:

Hayes is bollixed I’d say he is playing twice a week with the u20 footballers too

An incredible athlete. They’d want to stop him playing football though.

He’ll be ruined from both

2 Likes

Who going to be starting senior next yr of that team?

The boys took thay fair bad. You didn’t exactly slate the lad :rofl:

2 Likes

Ben Cunningham is.

1 Like

Jack Cahalane doing the same. Unusual see lads doing it at this level

Didn’t know that. He is a big lad as well. Saw him playing minor for the Barra and he didn’t look to have much pace

Jack underage next year aswell.

1 Like

They were due a good one :smiley:

His frame might lead you to draw that conclusion.

1 Like

I’m a massive fan. Think he is real deal.

1 Like