Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Kerry ultra defensive

Kildare are looking pretty rudderless after a bright start and giving silly passes into a crowded defence.

Their accuracy has been impressive though, Kerry have 7 wides, Kildare none.

These young lads with their big floppy fringes and tight back and sides look like awful gimps.

1 Like

Referee has done a very good job.

It’s an epidemic now. Fashion is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.

:laughing:

Roll with it or get left behind, pal.

Kildare unbelievably naive on their kick outs there against the wind.

Every single one of them was long down the middle hanging in the wind. Kerry broke the ball down easily and sucked up the breaking ball.

I’d love it, love it if you grew a floppy on top and shaved it tight on the sides.

Look I agree that S+C plays an important role in the game but there must be a sensible balance. Kildare have been have shown tactical and skill deficiencies in the 1st half here at the expense of being faster, fitter and stronger. Maybe it’s just the counties long term S+C plan and will bear fruits in years. You are the expert here.

Moynihan doing rack, had a great game in the Hogan Cup final as well

They’ve been bullied if anything.

Kerry look the far more physically developed team of the two.

That’s a paddling.

The Kerry young lads are streets ahead in the football stakes, but way behind in the tonsorial results!

Who won munster minor hurling final ?

Tipp did I believe. Limerick beat Leinster champions Dublin in the semi final (I think)

Some series of ineptness from Limerick there

• Corner forward shits himself when 1 on 1 with keep and hits timid shot straight at keeper
  • At other end 2 Limerick defenders go for 1 ball and neither win it
  • Eventually a Limerick back with no hurley fouls a Tipp forward for no reason giving them an easy point

Limerick get a point back but still being outplayed all over the place.

Too much one handed fuckacting

1 Like

Great score

Tipp hitting bad wides

Aboy Kyle Hayes.

Brian Ryan should get this.