Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Ye wouldn’t make it in connaught either

@upleitrim get fucked

1 Like

Sorry joe I was only trying to help

So is Leitrim, Clare to be exact.

Same

Clifford is an absolutely outrageous talent at this level. Is he in college now? Don’t seem to remember him on the the St Brendans team that won the Hogan cup.

Limerick clubs should be allowed compete in the clare junior championship same as laois club’s compete in the kilkenny special junior championship

I’d say he’ll be off to Ozzie rules!

1 Like

You know you’re dealing with a special case, when he decides to PM you his tired insults, as well as post them direct on the forum.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he only 16 last year. He’d hardly be in college so.

Maybe he had to give up school like Derek McGrath, he maybe felt he wasn’t giving it his all to the teachers, intercounty minor football is a full time job these days

3 Likes

He’s on a scholarship in IT Tralee. Will be 18 in the summer.

1 Like

Spambot

PX?

A scholarship in Tralee. Wow.

3 Likes

Should he be like a every orher simple GAA cunt and head off to DCU for 10 years? He said only 17 FFS. Tralee took Jim McGuinness to the greatest football club in the world.

He should have gone to Maynooth

1 Like

Fair play to ITT for nailing this kid down.

Billy Morgan & especially Tomás Ó Sé have dropped the ball here.

Aside from Clifford, Kerry also have another superb young inside forward called David Shaw coming through. I watched him terrorise my alma mater St Peter’s in the All Ireland final recently when he was playing for St Brendan’s. He sliced the first ball he got into his hands horrendously wide but delivered a point kicking clinic after that. You could say it was a Shaw shank redemption as ball after ball flew over the bar.

8 Likes

Limerick v Waterford in the Gaelic Grounds tonight. Beefy’s young fella has been brought into goals in the only change to the side that played Tipperary.

Waterford have been hammered twice and are bizzarely still in the competition. Limerick should win comfortably.