Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

Clifford will be burnt out by the time he’s 21. The GGA will have him playing 9 or 10 matches a week.

3 Likes

have you been waiting patiently for 6 (six) weeks for the opportunity for that great little pun? Good dedication to the cause right there.

06mins 1st Half
Limerick: 0-4(4)
Waterford: 0-0(0)…

A shrewd Kerry football man who I met today made a similar point to me. He also suggested that as outstanding and all as he is at this level translating it to senior will be a different story where he may not be mobile enough to make same impact

#yerra

Isn’t David Shaw a first cousin of the Mayo O Sheas

Now now, you already know that to be true.

Waterford had two double-barrelled names tonight. Limerick none (a letdown from the past couple of years)

I wasn’t 100% if it was him or another chap, I knew they had a cousin off the Kerry minors

Give yourself a pat on the back there mate, you nailed it.

Already done mate

1 Like

Jesus

Kerry won the U17 Football the other night. Two names stood out on the team, as not being your normal West Kerry names shall we say.

Kerry:

Deividas Uosis (Dingle)
Gearóid Lyne (Annascaul)
Dylan Casey (Austin Stacks)
Fergal Barry (Na Gaeil)
Dara Casey (Glenbeigh/Glencar)
Eddie Horan (Scartaglin)
Thomas Devane (Dingle)
Sean O’Connell (Cordal, Captain)
Franz Sauerland (An Gaeltacht)
Dara Casey (Glenbeigh/Glencar)
Seán Doherty (Glenflesk)
Michael Kelleher (John Mitchels)
Barry Keane (Listry)
Michael Slattery (Austin Stacks)
Seán Keane (Listowel Emmets)

Donegal and Antrim playing extra-time in the most prestigious provincial minor championship.

Donegal 2-14 Antrim 0-20 early in the second period.

Will that hold up the senior throw in?

It was meant to start six minutes ago.

Antrim have just won by a point. 0-21 to 2-14. Brolly’s son scored a couple of points off the bench in extra-time.

Tyrone minors up 0-9 to 0-6 at HT.

Darragh Canavan with 3 from play. The winners of this will be favourites for Ulster.

10 points apiece at Celtic Park.

Derry up by a point.