Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 1)

They’re only young fellas, go easy on them

2 Likes

True enough. Evidently that square ball was the correct decision. Congrats Galway.

it was a shocking decision. umpire put up the flag…wtf did the ref see??

A Minor All Ireland is the greatest achievement of any players career. It far outweighs its senior equivalent.

3 Likes

I think at monir all you can hope for is a few games, pick your most skillful players above brawn and play with freedom.

Cork have achieved that. Job done.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t have one wpold you?:joy:

1 Like

Cork should have droped the ball short any chance they got. Galway goalie let in 3 goals from 2 shots.

It was the correct decision. Loads of people don’t know the rules or assume hurling and Gaelic football use same rules. Also I hate to see football people pontificating on hurling.

why was it the right decision?he ran into the square and didn’t impede

I think you are right. He was there before the ball. And the rule only changes in football where its from the strike/kick

1 Like

Was never in doubt lads… Galway double.

A soft free

Turnbull is a serious prospect.

He has uniques self organising skills and especially in the ability to get off a shot

That slow motion trophy lift that TG4 do irks me.

1 Like

Linesman called it

1 Like

This kerry side is the most arrogant minor side I have seen. Not bothered with points or speeding it up

With David clifford scoring 2 goals and putting another on a plate after 15 minutes, no need for them to score points. He is some player.

Will he make it in Oz ??

Yes