Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

Attaboy Cody!!!

Marty is put in his box rightly there.

Shut the fook up Marty:D

:clap:

He’ll get some cheer for that in the pubs in Kilkenny.

Great performance from him in fairness.

http://www.facebook.com/profile/pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQpOUVUIH7NThs6H5ac_Wq2QAAAAoFmd3wko9KtGNclY33HPXq

Seriously lads, where the fuck are Sheedys kids? I think we deserve an answer.

Anyoone want to hazard a guess as to what this year’s all star selection…

PJ Ryan*
Padraig Maher-JJ Delaney*-Ollie Canning*
Declan Fanning-Brick Walsh*-Tommy Walsh*
Michael Rice-Shane McGrath
Lar Corbett*-Henry Shefflin*-Eoin Larkin
John Mullane*-Eoin Kelly(Tipp)-Noel McGrath

The lads with * after their names look to be nailed on, the others i wouldn’t be so certain of

[quote=“The Puke”]Anyoone want to hazard a guess as to what this year’s all star selection…

PJ Ryan*

The lads with * after their names look to be nailed on, the others i wouldn’t be so certain of[/quote]

A bit early for that puke, have you no drink taken? Overall t’was nice to see Kilkenny get a morale boost ahead of the big one next week. Another cracker in store.

[quote=“The Puke”]Anyoone want to hazard a guess as to what this year’s all star selection…

PJ Ryan*

The lads with * after their names look to be nailed on, the others i wouldn’t be so certain of[/quote]
no joe canning?

I’m delighted Babs had to see that finish. Ignorant Tipp cunt.

Benny Dunne deserves 6 months for what he got. Complete filth. Stood back and let fly.

Tommy Walsh hurled some amount of ball. Some player.

Loughnane was funny back in the studio. Will someone pick Marty off the floor.

On what performance is he worthy of an all star…Scored a Goal v Kilkenny but was snuffed out fairly handily, poor v clare and was average at best against Waterford

I thought you were at the U21 semi final. All ireland club final, league matchs, etc

arent the all stars supposed to take into account all the games they played this year not just the 6-9 weeks during ths summer,was superb against cork,but i havent seen too many games this year

Benny Dunne :clap:

All Stars are picked on Senior championship AFAIK…Otherwise Richie Power and Darach Honan are guarenteed all stars…

[quote=“montelado”]I’m delighted Babs had to see that finish. Ignorant Tipp cunt.

[/quote]

:clap::clap::clap:

Did you read him in the examiner yesterday? He said Jimmy Smyth wasn’t much of a player. Horrible cunt.

You’re right about Benny Dunne too. He should be shipped off to whatever institution Eoin Brislane is secured in.

think you might need to check that puke

Since the backdoor came about league form hasn’t been used to pick all stars…

I had it recording here. Watched it a few times there. Cody leaning in towards him I thought he was going to pick up Marty and eat him.
Funny.
I think a lesson to be learned is not to wear a helmet against KK.
The panel saw it wasn’t a penalty so thats something. A tarnished 4 in a row.
The ref gave them the game and the last two years a bad team go to the final. I suppose KK can only play who the are faced with and to be fair they win no matter what.
Glad to see common sense with the panel to say that Walshe was shoving the hemet up Dunne (oops, that sounds gay).
Yours etc,
GSH.

Did you read him in the examiner yesterday? He said Jimmy Smyth wasn’t much of a player. Horrible cunt.

You’re right about Benny Dunne too. He should be shipped off to whatever institution Eoin Brislane is secured in.[/quote]

Yes i did. Fucking mouthpiece that is dragged out on every occassion. Fan Larkin was on the telly about the 71 all ireland and had to taken off after babs flaked him off the ball. Said theres no way the cunt would have played the second half barefoot if he was on. I like J Murtagh as a jockey but he made some fuck up having that cunt as a hanger on and father in law. Is there any surprise the majorty of hurling counties hate tipp when that cunt is spotting utter shit before every match.

The mad house will never be full as long as toome churn out fithy fucks like Dunne and Brislane

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]I had it recording here. Watched it a few times there. Cody leaning in towards him I thought he was going to pick up Marty and eat him.
Funny.
I think a lesson to be learned is not to wear a helmet against KK.
The panel saw it wasn’t a penalty so thats something. A tarnished 4 in a row.The ref gave them the game and the last two years a bad team go to the final. I suppose KK can only play who the are faced with and to be fair they win no matter what.
Glad to see common sense with the panel to say that Walshe was shoving the hemet up Dunne (oops, that sounds gay).
Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

:clap::D:D

us leinster men accept the 4 in a row tarnished or untarnished