Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

A phantom penalty and a sending off was the difference

2 Likes

No the difference was the ref throwing the ball directly to lar for the winning point and that fat cunt eoin kelly doing ollie canning off the ball as ollie was cleaning him yet again. They decided the game. A fully legitimate sending off and a penalty didn’t decide a five point game, unless your maths is a bit off

1 Like

Depends on what number of points you attribute to a sending off mate

Fuck off you one eyed gimpy Kilkenny fawning wanksack.

1 Like

shots fired

Always the victims, never ye’re fault :rofl::rofl:

If you read a few posts up there’s a tipp man claiming actual false victimhood here. But lets ignore that one

I scrolled back through the thread and imagine my surprise to discover the 2 biggest kilkenny fans were gunner-eye @Fitzy and the baldheaded gap toothed cunt from humberside Fooley.

@Watch_The_Break was a bitter cunt too.

1 Like

Kk were in that galway teams head rent free, and would have been nine points up after twenty minutes.

Nope, we would have been 6 up. And then lost it.

Great bit of interenetting by myself here.

3 Likes

You absolute loon :laughing:

The 2010 final was replayed on Eir Sport on Sunday afternoon. Was a much scrappier game than I remembered. An awful lot of aimless hurling, especially from Kilkenny who just seemed to lorry every ball forward.

Despite their injuries Kilkenny almost pulled in out the fire only for Callinan to come off the bench and put up a couple of big points for tipp to pull away, Lar then scored late on in injury time to push the score out.

Sure when shefflin went off it was decided. Hogan too would have won it for them but tipp took their chance against a weakened cats team

So which of those didn’t happen?

I’m more interested in why you’re talking about a quarter final in 2010 in a thread where everyone else is talking about 2009 you mad man

Read back there, there was lies put out about tipp finding the eye of the tiger in 2010 :smile: i had to correct the lie. As i predicted, you have no counter argument

Where did I say anything about “the eye of the tiger”?

Nowhere, i didn’t say you did. You can’t counter what im saying, stop digging

Why did you reply to me then? Why are you looking for an explanation off of me for something I didn’t say?