Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

Yes, you are the fool.

1 Like

No penalty so? :rofl:

1 Like

My view is already on the record.

Are you aware of the rule on the amount of steps allowed without putting the ball on the hurley?

Jaysus you’re flailing away here with no effect. Leave the steps which we have no evidence of. We have a clear view of a head high tackle, a blatant penalty, that you thought was a phantom one, and you are refusing to acknowledge whats right there on video in front of you. Your internet reputation is in pieces.

@anon32894817 has played this one brilliantly.

1p0g1f

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UifFiaNdAM

27 minutes in here, fairly obvious he takes way too many steps

:popcorn:

1 Like

You’re overegging it mate, you’ll never get called for overcarrying in a situation like that, he was being fouled shortly after receiving the ball.

Would you ever stop, he took 5 steps before he even met any contact.

He only gets fouled at the very end. Its not a non contact sport

A forward has never been called up for taking five steps in a situation like that, hard to count those jinky ones

How many steps are you allowed to take with sliotar in hand?

No skin off my back, I’m completely neutral, you can be as anal as you want about the rule book but you’ll do well to show me a similar situation where an attacker is penalised for five steps. Has a tipp player ever scored an important goal after overcarrying?

It’s the Brendan Cummins rule isn’t it ironic!

He won a game changing penalty after taking 15 steps, that’s not being anal about the rules.

I’m shocked at how rattled the Tipp lads are.

3 Likes

They’ll beat a drunk Limerick team on Friday night and will be whooping and hollering around the place again, it’s very needy stuff.

What game is on Friday night?

Ye’re playing our drunk B team in the Fertilizer Co-op thingy