Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

Were you grunting as you deleted and blocked all those who softened your cough for you back in September 2016 buddy?

1 Like

Masterclass from @AppleCrumbled

6 Likes

Incoming…

I am sorry to break it to the likes of you – again – but I do not do boredom or educating know nothings. There were Tipp national schools for that craic.

You are going nowhere. You are just bad nature in search of glibness as an alibi for smartness. Self flagellation should be left to Opus Dei. At least no one sees their marks in public.

Fluddy.

Fair fucks to you pal…could be your finest moment here yet . Place needed a bit of bite before all the softcocks come in spreading Christmas cheer

1 Like

Is everything okay?

Oh yes. Just clearing a path by scarting ragwort. You could not be up to ragwort.

The medium term vision is tremendous. Long term vision? Not much worse. Is there a child yet born in the North or the South Riding who will ever see Tipperary hurling the equal of Kilkenny hurling?

Second generation hind tit-itis should be a fascinating phenomenon. Third generation too, if I am alive to see it.

“the last 3 years”

“content”

It is not my well being you might be pondering.

What’s the problem?

Your inanity.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

@Mullach_Ide gave the weirdo some beating there

1 Like

Ah yeah, hind tit-itis simpliciter. Thinking you are winning all the time when nettles have been growing out the gate for five decades.

Long may hind tit-itis continue.

Have you ever thought that there might be more to life than 15 lads most/all of whom you don’t know winning hurling games?

Destroying Tipp cunts on the internet is a noble vocation as well.

3 Likes

Tis. Pity that when it goes wrong he deletes all evidence of it and blocks anyone who brings it up

When Henry Shefflin was carried off in the 2010 all Ireland, the Tipp fans gave him a standing ovation showcasing their class and humility as sportsmen first and foremost.

When Lar Corbett was carried off in the 2013 qualifier in Nowlan Park, the Kilkenny fans roundly booed and jeered. As classless and arrogant shower you’d ever come across.

1 Like

Nice little exchange this.
Normally a quite enough halfwit who usually sticks to the scummy soccer discussions @Mullach_Ide has let himself down here

1 Like

There is far more to life than a team winning a hurling match – Ardbeg Provenance, Don Drummond, Pauline Oliveros, the novels of Patrick White, sex with a beautiful girl from the Peak District while on pure MDMA in Sheffield, Planxty’s ‘The Well Below The Valley’, Robert Pollard’s ‘Subspace Biographies’, Thin Lizzy’s ‘Wild One’, Altered Images’ ‘Happy Birthday’, a pint in Hargadon’s, a pint in Cleere’s, Gatecrasher, wild mushrooms eaten a half hour after being picked, mackerel caught off Inis Oirr and eaten 20 minutes later, Redbreast 21 – but I saw a bit of that stuff too in my younger days. I am leaving out family life because you cannot control family life.

I doubt you ever did much. You have that joyless passive aggressive gimp

2 Likes

TNH

3 Likes

Did you not make it to national school?