Official All Ireland Senior Hurling Championship Final 2009 Thread: KK vs Tipp

PM has a lovely way with words alright

I’d say it was nothing like the reaction to Lar going off in 2013, but then again Lar was doing damage that day, whereas Shefflin was already crocked going into '10

Can’t say, wasn’t there for Lars leaving. But the prose of how gentleman like the Tipp crowd were is very over the top

1 Like

Just had a look on the YouTube there. He goes off at 13 minutes ( Tipp six up at that stage) and you see a number of Tipp fellas in background clapping and some standing. I was embarrassed when a friend of mine got up to be honest. Told him the cunts wouldn’t do it if Eoin Kelly went off :laughing:

Jaysus thanks @Gman I’m now sucked into watching the 2010 final :joy:

1 Like

are lads really arguing about which set of supporters clapped an injured lad off the pitch better?

And ye say Limerick supporters are needy… :rofl:

Fucking box office

No

Circus

An aul match from 9 years ago has the place hopping

Imagine if those cunts from Tipp and Kilkenny ended up back in a final next summer after a three year famine? They’d be arguing for about a month before and six months after

And here, finally, is the acme of Tipponess (or its nadir, depending on local interplay between IQ and fairness):

https://youtu.be/ZKKods7UnSI

There is a streak of gratuitous unpleasantness in Tipperary GAA unknown in any other county. Utterly unknown, entirely unparalleled.

Consider this verse: “The great Brendan Cummins got the job done./His mighty puckouts, they drove us to one./Unlike Dónal Óg, he’s so hard to pass/'Cos he’s not looking out for the full forward’s ass.”

Unless my memory is askew, Dónal Óg Cusack did not play in 2010’s Senior Final. Why mention him?

Naive one… Why, to cathect the ur Tippo obnoxiousness. What else?

Tippos are scorpions who found themselves all of a sudden creatures of Alaska. The urge remains but the poison is hilariously stolid.

They’re from Limerick mate

Won’t happen

Yep. Kilkenny be gone for a few years. Tipp might put a stop to Limerick

puckane isn’t in Limerick

Limerick have claimed them and can keep them

They’re from Tipp though. Seems they’ll whore themselves out to anyone to sell a few albums

2 Likes

Both a strong possibility. Tipp have the talent coming through, KK don’t.

KK were in a minor final again this year. and an U21 final last year

Being in a final and winning one are two very different things. It’s 10 years or more now since KK won an U21

1 Like