Official Arsenal FC Thread - 2016/17

Delighted for my first love, I got the full arsenal kit with gola boots for Christmas when I was 5, I had a favourite uncle who turned me to Spurs but as an Irishman luckily Iā€™ve never felt the need to create a pretend rivalry, well done Arsenal. :+1:

1 Like

Fair fucks to Arsene Wenger and Arsenal for turning their season around and rounding it off with a brilliant trophy win - thatā€™s the winning mentality heā€™s instilled over 20+ years in full effect. Where rival teams celebrate pushing the ultimate trophy winners, Arsenal go and win the trophies.

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same re the rivalry. delighted for Wenger

The Arsenal are celebrating this like fourth place. Fair fucks.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve just won the biggest tournament there is in club football. Why wouldnā€™t they be celebrating?

Their recent change in formation has resulted in them finishing off the season strongly.

If Wenger does go, at least he leaves as a winner.

Well done Arsenal, proper club.

BELIEVE

12 Likes

1 Like

Arsene Wenger
We want you to stay

1 Like

Heā€™s the first, the last, my everything. I hope he never leaves.

1 Like

1 Like

Just landed on this cracker :grin::grin:

GTFOOH skunk head.

Havenā€™t had a splif yet (not allowed) but am looking forward to one when I get a chance

1 Like

Enjoy the night @briantinnion and @carryharry and other Woolwich fans on the forum. Well done on the result today.

1 Like
1 Like

Has he still got his bike clips on?

1 Like

What a season - an FA Cup win and most goals scored in a season under Wenger. The campaign couldnā€™t have gone any better. Canā€™t wait for Europa League, now that it has been elevated to the main European competition after Wednesday night.

Now 5 trophies in last 4 seasons for Wenger, a serial winner.

Have a great night @briantinnion and @carryharry.

5 Likes

Yeeeeeessssss! :clap:

Arsene Wenger is a great, great man.

1 Like