Official Arsenal FC Thread 2018/19

Goals from Lacazette and Aubameyang :clap:t4::clap:t4:

100% record should continue (ignoring the first two games).

1 Like

Mustafi still a serious issue but Holding has done well since coming on.

Lacazette scored an absolute worldie too :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Everton were the beater team by far up until the goal.2nd goal was well off side. Everton offering nothing up from,should have been 2 up at ht.
Who’s the young bull in the middle for the gunners

Torreira, Uruguayan signed from Sampdoria. He’s been very promising this season so far.

I like him,he puts in a shift.maybe a little lucky not to get a 2nd yellow

Lovely day here at the Emirates. We have cracking seats right beside the benches.

3 Likes

You weren’t able to get tickets to see Nottingham Forest?

Have a great day, Fitzy.

2 Likes

It was a treat for Fitzy jnr who is an avis Arsenal supporter. He had one of the best days of his life, over the moon to see his hero Mezut Ozil scioring (Ozil was excellent in the second half). We had paid for seats behind the goals but the bloke we bought them off looked after us and we ended up right beside the Arsenal bench whixh thrilled the young fella no end. It was very enjoyable, the Emirates is a cracking stadoum and we were back in Waterloo an hour after final whistle.

10 Likes

Wonderful :clap:.

1 Like

Lacazette was outstanding, I thought yhey’d take him off as he was hammered by the Watford backs, but christ he’s a great bit of stuff, never stops. I thought Danny Welbeck was brilliant when he came on, involved in both goals. Torreira was unbelievable, his fitness levels are off the scale, he just pops up everywhere. I’m not an Arsenal supporter but very much enjoyed it. There’s a 15 year old boy who lives his life for football sleeping the sleep of the just tonight.

4 Likes

Great seats, Fitzy.

Great second goal today alright.

2 Likes

Is Ozil still palling around with that dubious Turkish president Erdogan?

Wow. My goodness. Goal of the season wrapped up by Ramsey and Arsenal there.

Arsenal going very well under Mr Emery so far.

A beautiful goal :clap:

Unreal. Wengerball at its finest.

Nine wins in a row. We haven’t seen that since the heady days of April 2015.

Vintage Woolwich. The old flat track bullying routine that Wenger had to a fine art for the best part of a decade prior to the systems failure of his last two seasons. Roll over and capitulate in two games so far against Top 5 sides. 6 wins from 6 against the cannon fodder, including 4 of the bottom 6.

New manager though. Time will tell.
I’d never heard of the new lad, and can’t recall his name, but I like the cut of his jib.