Official Celeb Spotting Adjudicator Nomination Thread

This is a thread to put together a field of possibles for the role of Official Celeb Spotting Adjudicator.

The winner shall be declared as TheFreeKick’s Official Adjudicator for spots recorded in the Celeb Spotting Thread.

A Poster may nominate him/herself or a Poster may nominate another poster. This leaves the way clear for a possible contestant to be nominated in absentia. A Poster must receive three separate nominations to be included in the Official Poll. This means all posters have an equal chance of being nominated. Only one nomination per Poster.

The closing time for nominations will be 3pm Today, when the Official Poll will be set up to determine the winner. This Poll will run for a period of 24 hours before a winner will be declared.

[quote=“tipptops*”]This is a thread to put together a field of possibles for the role of Official Celeb Spotting Adjudicator.

The winner shall be declared as TheFreeKick’s Official Adjudicator for spots recorded in the Celeb Spotting Thread.

A Poster may nominate him/herself or a Poster may nominate another poster. This leaves the way clear for a possible contestant to be nominated in absentia. A Poster must receive three separate nominations to be included in the Official Poll. This means all posters have an equal chance of being nominated. Only one nomination per Poster.

The closing time for nominations will be 3pm Today, when the Official Poll will be set up to determine the winner. This Poll will run for a period of 24 hours before a winner will be declared.[/quote]

Another busy day in the department?

I’l get the ball rolling by giving the link walsh his first nomination.

Shouldn’t take long for the link to get the three nominations.

Poor ol link, waits months for a thread to come along, then two turn up at once. :rolleyes:

:popcorn:

NCC calls the spots. END OF STORY!

Too late tt, poll set up.

I’l take that as ncc’s first nomination.

Only two more needed.

i have the moral authority - no matter how the plebs vote

[quote=“tipptops*”]I’l take that as ncc’s first nomination.

Only two more needed.[/quote]

Ok tt, i’ll delete it, and we can set it up again, your right about nominations.

And who are you nominating kev?

Get out ta fuck with this thread.

:rolleyes:

I’ll second that…

I think i’ll nominate Bandage, he certainly should be in the mix.

2 half wits

Morals mean nothing to the plebs.

So far we have two nominations for ncc - Flano & Bean.
one nomination for the link walsh - tipptops
one nomination for Bandage - caoimhaoin

Given that myself an NCC are equally alright sorts he gets my vote. Plus he knows the score when it comes to no mark muldoon nobodies.

ncc is the first name on the ballot sheet - well done sir.

Its hard not to see Bandage not winning this. :wink:

The big man gets the nod from me. He will then bring in some co judges to help out I imagine.