Official Cork Senior Football Final Attendance Predictions

Whereā€™s the evidence for this?

From engineers and builders working there.

But they donā€™t sign off on Fire, H&S, so thatā€™s heresy. The chief fire officer in Cork and a judge has to rubber stamp it

Are you saying they lied and put public safety at risk?

Yes.
Its pretty much accepted as a cover up now.

The fire officer ā€œtrustsā€ the engineer, the judge ā€œtrustsā€ and so on.

Experienced people were saying publically and in meetings that the whole thing was being railroaded

More experienced than the fire officer and an international company, employed to do such checks and sign off on them? Iā€™m shocked this hasnā€™t garnered some media/Garda attention

Its the GAA and ireland ffs.

It would only come out of there is an accident.

Has it ever made you wonder why they have gone from ā€œSafeā€ to ā€œunsafeā€. And in a period of 2 months???

I would love it if the EU went after this.

You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about and it sounds like someone has sold you a pup.

1 Like

A lot of oirish people are too willing to bow down to authority

1 Like

If all the evidence is there, why donā€™t you bring it to your MEP?

Why would i waste my time?

Especially when he is involved in the process

Maybe.
But its not just one person.

Answer this.
How all of a sudden 2 months after an opening its had to be closed. This certainly would seem to support what many of the people working down there were saying since last April

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The Stadium is perfectly safe.

The problem is that the pitch is shit. The pitch is underneath the level of the river and this has been exacerbated by the building works and all the rooting and tearing that was done. Any heavy rainfall is seeing the pitch become very wet and very slow to drain. People comparing the old pitch to the new one is a misnomer, a lot of groundworks gone through in between.

Basically they decided to renovate a stadium, at a nice expense, in a fucking swamp.

3 Likes

:joy:

Because his MEP has the worst attendance record in the EU parliament so it would be fuck all use?

Is it 3 years?

And is the epitomƩ of old school GAA/FF/Church codology

Back on topic 8172

Heā€™s sick at the moment apparently but his attendance record when well was also appalling.

Iā€™d say itā€™s more he hasnā€™t a scoobies what heā€™s talking about, and is taking a few spoofers word for it.

I never claimed to understand the technical ins and outs of it. I did work on big projects in the US and Oz that were scrutenized within an inch of your life and even though apparentl Irish and Oz safety standards match on paper, they do not match in oractice.

But without qyestion i would believe the people i hace spoke to above anything coming from a Cork CB member, a politician or anyone else. And tgese people have no real reason to lie or take anyone down, not owed money (although their emploers are) or anything like that.

The only people seemingky who havenā€™t a scoobie are the people running that stadium who apparently time after time have been stumped by basic requirements. The no.1 man comes from construction industry but has not worked directly in it for a long time