Official GSH tribute thread

In the time honoured TFK tradition when an internet legend departs here is the official GSH tribute thread. Feel free to post up your favourite memories etc

I liked GSH as a poster I must say. He had his own unique style. I never had a clue what he was on about but I kind of did.

GSH, I salute you :thumbsup:

are you sure you have a masters?

:D:clap:

Its alright buddy you dont need a Masters to be an internet legend.

Anyway this is for GSH

GSH certainly stood out as a poster and could be very funny at times. However this whole Christmas party thing has disturbed me somewhat.

[quote=“KIB man”]In the time honoured TFK tradition when an internet legend departs here is the official GSH tribute thread. Feel free to post up your favourite memories etc

I liked GSH as a poster I must say. He had his own unique style. I never had a clue what he was on about but I kind of did.

GSH, I salute you :thumbsup:[/quote]

Another time honoured TFK tradition is ‘leaving’ only to re-appear shortly after

:clap:

Do you know what happened? Does anyone?

http://cdn2.maxim.com/maxim/files/2007/08/22/most-obscure-simpsons-characters/johnny_tightlips_l1.jpg

:rolleyes:

Since when do you have a head of hair like that?

It’d have to be since last Saturday

I’ve resigned my position from the Legends Group until it has been established what happened.

I left GSH on good terms last Friday. I have no idea what happened.

[quote=“Rocko”]I’ve resigned my position from the Legends Group until it has been established what happened.

I left GSH on good terms last Friday. I have no idea what happened.[/quote]

well him and pukey have both left the forun (although both are still looking in as guests without a doubt). im sure they will both return in a a few days and pretend like nothing happened.

[quote=“Rocko”]I’ve resigned my position from the Legends Group until it has been established what happened.

I left GSH on good terms last Friday. I have no idea what happened.[/quote]

in fairness rocko, there was still a good chunk of the night to go when you left :smiley:

There was indeed Art. I’ll accept that, fucking shocking effort.

But I’ve talked to my sources and nobody seems to have a clue what happened.

[quote=“Rocko”]There was indeed Art. I’ll accept that, fucking shocking effort.

But I’ve talked to my sources and nobody seems to have a clue what happened.[/quote]

I think Jugs can provide some insight.

And that chunk ended up all over Rocko…

flano??

Yeah, that “fat bird” he was scoring was actually GSH. It must have been some ordeal having to deliberately fall back through a fire exit in order to escape Jugs’ drunken groping.

:eek: Ah jaysus Rocko, the Equality Authority will be onto us now, they said we had to have at least one foreigner in our group.