Official Ryder Cup Team USA supporters thread

Signing in

Signing in, Shove it up your hole Monty you transvestite jock ponce

Men, all this stuff you’ve heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans traditionally love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle. When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn’t give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That’s why Americans have never lost, and will never lose a war… because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.

:huh:

I’m 100% behind Captain Corey and his men. Great thread.

What is that curly headed toss rag McIlroy at throwing insults at Tiger Woods? What a prat.

signing in

fuck the scots
fuck the brits
fuck the uncle tom Oirish who want to be brits like mcilroy & mundane tfk poster locke

USA
USA
USA
USA

NOT A SPORT

Brilliant captaincy from Corey. USA as a nation knows the score.

Broken Arrow’s Dan Rooney speaks to U.S. Ryder Cup team

NEWPORT, Wales - Credit Major Dan Rooney with an assist if the United States prevails in the Ryder Cup.

Rooney, a Broken Arrow resident and founder of the Owasso-based Folds of Honor Foundation and Patriot Golf Club, was summoned to Wales by captain Corey Pavin to speak to the United States Ryder Cup team prior to the competition between golfers from the U.S. and Europe.

An F-16 fighter pilot in the Oklahoma Air National Guard and PGA of America golf professional, Rooney boarded a Monday charter flight from Atlanta and spoke to the U.S. squad Tuesday in the team room at Celtic Manor.

“He is a great patriot, a very inspirational guy,” Pavin told reporters Wednesday. “He’s a golfer too and I just thought it would be neat to have him come over and talk.”

Pavin said Rooney’s talk wasn’t necessarily a motivational speech. Pavin said Rooney spoke about “awareness of what’s happening around the world in a military sense, how team unity and accountability to each other is very important.”

Pavin is stressing how vital it is for 12 U.S. players (the roster includes former Oklahoma State golfers Hunter Mahan and Rickie Fowler) to stick together during Ryder Cup competition. Pavin hoped Rooney’s words would provide reinforcement.

“I want these guys to be accountable to each other and watch each other’s backs and that’s basically what happens in the military,” Pavin said.

"(Rooney) just shared a few stories about that and how it relates in the military. It was kind of fun listening to some stories he was telling last night.

"We just sat around and it was story time. To talk to a fighter pilot about the things he has done, night runs, just all of the stories.

“It was really entertaining and pretty emotional actually,” added Pavin. “It was neat to see the guys paying attention, and the caddies and the wives - everybody was pretty riveted.”

Decorated for his service, Rooney served three combat tours in Iraq. He founded the Folds of Honor Foundation to provide scholarships to the spouses and children of military service members disabled or killed in the line of duty.

I would never ever shout against my beloved Europe and will be rooting for them all weekend but I have a feeling in my waters that the US will be heading home with the cup…

Fucking raging that I will miss the majority if not all of Sunday’s play! :angry:

Mrs Doubtfire wont know who to support in this one.

1)Do people actually watch this shit? 2)Does anyone actually give a fuck about who wins it?

:clap: NOT A SPORT. Not a competition.

Shut the hell up.

1)No
2)Move along.

US rookie Bubba Watson last night revealed the mix of pain and patriotism that motivates him as he prepares to represent his country for the first time at this level.

Watson (31) was emotional as he told the media his dad, a victim of cancer and a Vietnam veteran, had only three months to live.

“I’m playing this for him and representing the United States,” said Watson.

You won’t get inspirational stories like this from the boring European camp.

is that cunt equating nam to this shite?

That’s sure to finish his father off nice and lively.

Father:I fought an unjust war for this country boy, what did you do for it?
Bubba: Well…ah…I…played golf for my country.
Father: Ah for fu…

Here, you trash bags that want to talk smack can take it into your shite piles.

What the fuck has Vietnam got to do with ANYTHING?

:smiley: