Official Ryder Cup Team USA supporters thread

Well, not in a literal sense dudeā€¦

1. Golf is shite.

2. People who watch golf are remedials.

3. Americans are obese.

This coming from an inbred, turfmunching, bucktoothed, pockmarked, muldoon. Yeah, what you think is really held in high regard around here pal. :lol:

After the failure of the EU banking regulatory system and the consequent havoc that will wreak on our once fair economy, Iā€™m backing the USA.

Put down that European flag you gom. You couldnā€™t even tell me how many stars are on it

:smiley:

Had to have a nibble,didnā€™t ya?

Chunkybutt.

Steve Stricker appointed captain of Team USA for 2020.

One of lifeā€™s good guys

Does he call himself a man of God?

You need that in a US Ryder Cup captain.

Has he won a major ??

Irrelevant. Neither McGinley nor Bjorn had a major won. Woods will be running the show anyway

Stricker is the first ever US Ryder Cup captain not to have won a major.

1 Like

I asked a question . Never passed judgement . The Ryder cup is a joke shop exhibition game that gives mediocrity a punchers chance .

Itā€™s golf mate. No one gives a fuck

Agree .

The Ryder Cup is the modern equivalent of war, we are going to kick yo ass in Wisconsin.

The Ryder Cup transcends golf.

Makes sense now - stricker is a native of Wisconsin so a good choice

Iā€™ll be shouting for Wisconsin in solidarity with Steven Avery and my cheese head brethren

Iā€™d expect Manuel De La Torre to be part of the narrative of this Ryder Cup for team USA

The Ryder Cup is not far behind the Open and the Masters in its importance. Outside of those three events, I donā€™t pay any attention to golf.