Official TFKCSC Event - Sunday, February 6th, 2011

I could be tempted to make an appearance but my appearance fee has increased dramatically. Rocko owes me a pint from that time I found Maddie too but I’ll take that as payment in full. Afterwards everyone is invited back to Souldressing Towers for Superbowl Bash 3.

Don’t forget the Roma-Inter match that evening lads.

Splendid. I mistakenly had it down as a Saturday evening game. The second band will be on at that stage so we’ll have a musical accompaniment to the wolves slaughtering those cunts. :clap:

I can also exclusively reveal that Rocko and I will be joining Neil Lennon and the official Celtic contingent at the Aviva Stadium tomorrow for a publicity event to launch this summer’s pre-season tournament which Celtic will be taking part in.

Ah magnificent news. TFK at the coalface of Irish sports reporting again.

The Players Lounge is a nice spot

:unsure:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 555290”]
I live about two hundred yards up the road from this establishment. [/quote]

Would it be fair to say that you lead quite a nomadic existence, Thrawneen?

:clap:

It’s hard to argue with any of that.

Feel free to check out The Players Lounge at these links:

http://www.theplayerslounge.ie/

The musical lineup has now been confirmed as The Players Brigade before and after the game and The Irish Brigade later that evening.

Great to see some forum members and friends of the forum in the photos from when the Celtic players drank there after the Bohemians friendly earlier this season. :clap:

Work commitments prevent me from attending this tomo. It was nice to get the invite mind

An eclectic line up. Are the Player’s Brigade an Irish Brigade tribute band.

FFS. The Players Brigade are the lead singer from Clan Carney plus others. A great new addition to the scene.

I thought Irish Brigade were playing in Murrays/Sidewalk that night at some St Pauli thing. Haven’t seen them live in Dublin since we won the league at Tannadice.

:smiley:

All joking aside though is there actually any difference between the myriad of Celtic bands? I’ve been over a few times and even the die hards I was with were pulling the piss the last time. ‘Oh there’s a great band on in the Brazen Head’. Yeah they’re really pushing the boat out with that edgy new material.

Does the Players Lounge still have the mini bus to get lads home to the flats.

I’ve moved around a fair bit in the last while due to my status as a student. Cheaper digs in less desirable area after less desirable area as I slowly descend into alcoholism, destitution and, inevitably, homelessness.

The ad in the Herald usually advertises that, yeah. It’s no wonder there’s so many fat cunts around this area. A population which I suppose will be swelled by one when Bandage rolls into town.

They are wildly different. :smiley:

Actually think Irish Brigade sound quite different to the other ones but hard to put my finger on it musically. More about the whistle and drums perhaps?

I’m already looking forward to waltzing around the floor with DancingBaby and Bandage when The Legend comes on.

Bit soon after Clonmel for another TFKCSC event, I’ve been having chest pains this evening and I also have a shocking dose of THE FEAR. I would expect Sunday will be spent having a low key day in Leopardstown followed by an evening in Kiely’s of Donnybrook spent with people from a similar socio economic banding rather than getting glassed by Association Football tracksuit-bedecked ruffians in some flea pit while a raucous orgy of nationalist fervour in the form of support for a foreign sports company fills the air.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 555301”]
Feel free to check out The Players Lounge at these links:

http://www.theplayerslounge.ie/

The musical lineup has now been confirmed as The Players Brigade before and after the game and The Irish Brigade later that evening.

Great to see some forum members and friends of the forum in the photos from when the Celtic players drank there after the Bohemians friendly earlier this season. :clap:
[/quote]

How the fuck is Walshey not sweating to death in that attire given the heat there must have been in the place that evening?