Official Waterford Hurling Thread

Clare is Limericks little bitch :smiley:

Probably, he has over 200 drills that he has come up with for goalkeeping…Although a good manager should delegate these things all the same…

Can’t see Waterford doing much this year at all. Last year they almost reached the top of the mountain but this year they’ll come tumbling back down. Did Dublin hand their arses to them in a league game a couple of weeks ago?

a couple of days ago Mac.

Waterfords body language has got worse since Davy arrived there. More swaggering and even less class than before.
Too many headtheballs on the panel.
Cant see how another headtheball will improve them.

[quote=“HBV*”]a couple of days ago Mac.

Waterfords body language has got worse since Davy arrived there. More swaggering and even less class than before.
Too many headtheballs on the panel.
Cant see how another headtheball will improve them.[/quote]

Thought it was the weekend alright but wasn’t sure. If a few of them took the never say die attitude of Mullane then maybe they might get somewhere. As it stands, I can’t see them getting by the quarters.

Ireegardless of their coach I would never write this waterford team off…With the likes of Eoin Kelly, John Mullane, Brick Walsh, Ken Mcgrath, Tony Browne and Steven Molumphy in their team they will give any team in the coutry a good game, bar the cats…

Still think they are too mentally brittle as a group to win an all ireland though…

[quote=“The Puke”]Ireegardless of their coach I would never write this waterford team off…With the likes of Eoin Kelly, John Mullane, Brick Walsh, Ken Mcgrath, Tony Browne and Steven Molumphy in their team they will give any team in the coutry a good game, bar the cats…

Still think they are too mentally brittle as a group to win an all ireland though…[/quote]

I reckon the Brick Walsh to centre-back thing is the way Clare need to go with the centre-back issue. Bring BOC back. Not a tidy hurler but neither is Brick. Mobility with and without the ball now more important than the traditional eighty yard clearance. In fact I think Waterford will be a much better team for it.

Did you read that fucking idiot in the Clare People Joe Keane yesterday…Said that Clare should move Tony Griifin back to centre back :rolleyes:

Agree with you on BOC moved back to the half back line…We need som steel in the half backline badly

[quote=“The Puke”]Did you read that fucking idiot in the Clare People Joe Keane yesterday…Said that Clare should move Tony Griifin back to centre back :rolleyes:

Agree with you on BOC moved back to the half back line…We need som steel in the half backline badly[/quote]

Joe Keane is probably Ger Loughnane. Haven’t read the clare people in about six months. I wouldn’t imagine I’ve missed much. Your appropriation of Marty’s ‘ball hop’ phrase should be acknowledged however.

[quote=“The Puke”]Did you read that fucking idiot in the Clare People Joe Keane yesterday…Said that Clare should move Tony Griifin back to centre back :smiley:

[/quote]

pure tabloidism

[quote=“The Puke”]Did you read that fucking idiot in the Clare People Joe Keane yesterday…Said that Clare should move Tony Griifin back to centre back :smiley:

Agree with you on BOC moved back to the half back line…We need som steel in the half backline badly[/quote]

KK played DJ Carey at centre back a few years back in the league up in Thurles. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

shur up would ya

Haven’t their wimin won medals in Croke Park

[quote=“Cian Foley”]Well girl
Some result alright, always a good day when you see the “traditional” hurling county come a cropper such as they did.
You’ll enjoy Dungarvan some great spots down there for a session[/quote]

Thanks for that 'cause I’ve never been to Dungarvan before.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]shur up would ya

Haven’t their wimin won medals in Croke Park[/quote]

waterford are like mayo - they bottle it in Croker in all ireland finals

yeah they are

Division 2

sexist prick

Waterford MEN are like Mayo MEN

You’ve earned my IOM nomination.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Waterford MEN are like Mayo MEN

You’ve earned my IOM nomination.[/quote]

someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

no. I’m Still in bed. :smiley:

In fairness, winning all ireland’s is no mean feat.

Waterford, Mayo and Monaghan women are just better at it then their men.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]no. I’m Still in bed. :smiley:

In fairness, winning all ireland’s is no mean feat.

Waterford, Mayo and Monaghan women are just better at it then their men.[/quote]

ill give you that one;)

I would say it isn’t the only thing you would give her you sick cunt:D