One law for them

Allianz GAA National Hurling League
Waterford v Kilkenny
Walsh Park
1st March 2009

Eddie Brennan, Kilkenny who was sent off and reported by the Referee for attempting to strike opponent in the above game, requested a Hearing as he chose not to accept the penalty proposed by the Central Competitions Control Committee.

The Central Hearings Committee cleared Eddie Brennan of the charge based on video evidence and a recommendation from the Central Competitions Control Committee.

It seems ther eone law for them Kilkenny boys and one law for the rest of the country.
Before ye attack me for getting uppity about this, it has to do with the Gaa as a whole and not just Waterford. I mean he was reported for striking Dec Pender and Dec retaliated. Dec will be banned, slow Eddie gets awawy scot free…go figure. I supose what can you expect with a Kilkenny man at the head of the gaa:confused:

If he didn’t do anything wrong he was right to appeal it though Cian. I didn’t hear ye cryin when Ken McGrath broke Gerry Quinn’s hand in 2002.

Come on lad, do you reckon Dec just decided ah here i’ll lash out across this fella for the laugh? I dont reckon your gullible.
Why was he sent off inthe first place so after the ref consulting his umpires

jesus don’t start that war here ffs. Take it over to LimerickModerates.com.

[quote=“Cian Foley”]Allianz GAA National Hurling League
Waterford v Kilkenny
Walsh Park
1st March 2009

Eddie Brennan, Kilkenny who was sent off and reported by the Referee for attempting to strike opponent in the above game, requested a Hearing as he chose not to accept the penalty proposed by the Central Competitions Control Committee.

The Central Hearings Committee cleared Eddie Brennan of the charge based on video evidence and a recommendation from the Central Competitions Control Committee.

It seems ther eone law for them Kilkenny boys and one law for the rest of the country.
Before ye attack me for getting uppity about this, it has to do with the Gaa as a whole and not just Waterford. I mean he was reported for striking Dec Pender and Dec retaliated. Dec will be banned, slow Eddie gets awawy scot free…go figure. I supose what can you expect with a Kilkenny man at the head of the gaa:confused:[/quote]

Cian

Dote.

And I love Waherfurd, I did my growing up and learnt the ways of the world there; But for fuck sake when will ye catch up with the rest of us.

If you didn’t know there is a seperate rule book for Killjenny hurlers then ye should stick to wimins football.

Be quiet you idiot.

As for you Foley ye didn’t say that about Colin Lynch in 1998 did ye? No ye went cryin to every fuckin radio show that would listen to ye.

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Be quiet you idiot.

As for you Foley ye didn’t say that about Colin Lynch in 1998 did ye? No ye went cryin to every fuckin radio show that would listen to ye.[/quote]
Horseshit

You’re a fucking clown foley. The likes of you are the fucking whingebags that held waterford back for years. Ye had the reporters down showin them Tony Browne’s bruises like that was goin to win an all-ireland for ye, when ye couldn’t just accept the fact ye’d been beatin out the gate in Thurles. Go away back to your delinquents on upthedeise and ye can go back to talkin about cheese ye gobshites.

Fair play to Brennan for appealing what I thought was a very silly decision. While not being there, I saw the game on TV and to my eye(old but working) the following occured:
A bit of pushing and shoving - general mullocking:
Big mad Prendergast lad flakes Brennan on the head with the stick thing:
Brennan goes down but despite feeling the sclp gets up again (manly I thought);
Ref sends off Prendergast (Jail term I think to myself):
Ref sends Brennan off ( for what I wonder).

And here you are fucking whining again. You seem to be a bad loser. Get over it - life goes on.

Mount a campaign to ban all Brennans from the GAA if you feel that badly.

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]Fair play to Brennan for appealing what I thought was a very silly decision. While not being there, I saw the game on TV and to my eye(old but working) the following occured:
A bit of pushing and shoving - general mullocking:
Big mad Prendergast lad flakes Brennan on the head with the stick thing:
Brennan goes down but despite feeling the sclp gets up again (manly I thought);
Ref sends off Prendergast (Jail term I think to myself):
Ref sends Brennan off ( for what I wonder).

And here you are fucking whining again. You seem to be a bad loser. Get over it - life goes on.

Mount a campaign to ban all Brennans from the GAA if you feel that badly.[/quote]

now theres a campaign you might actually win Cian

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Be quiet you idiot.

As for you Foley ye didn’t say that about Colin Lynch in 1998 did ye? No ye went cryin to every fuckin radio show that would listen to ye.[/quote]

No way.

Nomad could do with the traffic. The Colin Lynch Broken hand was the biggest event activity in CH.com history.

Mattie has the original numbers but I remember it being around 100k between 8am and 4pm on the very first Monday After.

And this was before broadband and wifi…

It was that brilliantly busy that we used to (almost:D) wish for another controversial Sunday.

Eddie Brennan is a legend.

Eddie Brennan presented medals to Faythe Harriers underage teams a while back and was a thorough gentleman. He repeatedly refused to accept a monetary gift that the club were trying to present him with and instead spent hours talking to all the young players. Cian’s just jealous that he’s not from Waterford town.

Several of our team have done that in the past too, you dont hear us shouting about it.

There’s a difference, you’re a gimp

whats the problem with ye crowd on here. Someone makes a valid or a few valid points and ye jump all over him to try and shut him up. Not going to work on me boys. if i have something to say i’ll say it and the rest of ye can bite me bollix, ye bollixs

If any of ye had a back bone ye would stand up and say this is wrong, but oh no, ye sit back and fawn over the Kilkenny hurling team. Thats what has most of ye where ye are

[quote=“Cian Foley”]whats the problem with ye crowd on here. Someone makes a valid or a few valid points and ye jump all over him to try and shut him up. Not going to work on me boys. if i have something to say i’ll say it and the rest of ye can bite me bollix, ye bollixs

If any of ye had a back bone ye would stand up and say this is wrong, but oh no, ye sit back and fawn over the Kilkenny hurling team. Thats what has most of ye where ye are[/quote]

up d’well

[quote=“Cian Foley”]whats the problem with ye crowd on here. Someone makes a valid or a few valid points and ye jump all over him to try and shut him up. Not going to work on me boys. if i have something to say i’ll say it and the rest of ye can bite me bollix, ye bollixs

If any of ye had a back bone ye would stand up and say this is wrong, but oh no, ye sit back and fawn over the Kilkenny hurling team. Thats what has most of ye where ye are[/quote]

Keep moving lad, move on move on

'tis the weight of all those medals

Move on urself butty