Online medication

I’ve got athsma. Had it since I was a kid and trying to cath the salmon of knowledge or something in Quin. Anyway, I caught nothing and was in bits and have athsma since.
It’s very mild now, so I have a Venolin inhaler at the lowest dose.
Every 6 months I go back to the doc and he just asks how I’m doing and a minute later I’m out of there and 50 quid later I’m back home. Waiting in the waiting room is anywhere from 30-90 minutes as there are any number os sickies or future mommies in there.

I’ve had 1 inhaler in the last six months and it’s finished. I’ve no intention of going back in waiting an hour to give a lad 50 quid for nothing. So, has anyone got these online or wha?
As for anyone saying that the doc does checks to see if if I need to get different medication , it’s not the case.

Yours in huff and puff,
GSH.

Change doctor

How does that help exactly? I’ve had many doctors since I was a kid. Unless they can give out a card to say that I have athsma and that I may need an inhaler, then you have to go to a doctor and it’s 50 quid+.
The inhaler itself is about 3 times the cost of the inhaler in spain.
I’ve better things to be spending 50 quid on.

I was just wondering if any other athsma sufferers had gone ventolin posted from abroad.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Do you normally get the inhaler from the same chemists?

Not exactly what you’re asking Art but can’t you just ring the doctor and ask the receptionist to get you a prescription with no appointment?

There are loads of people on repeat medication who need recurring prescriptions but they don’t need a consultation every time.

That’s what I do or I send the doc an email

[quote=“Rocko, post: 579027”]
Not exactly what you’re asking Art but can’t you just ring the doctor and ask the receptionist to get you a prescription with no appointment?

There are loads of people on repeat medication who need recurring prescriptions but they don’t need a consultation every time.
[/quote]

Ya this.
Most people I know on repeat prescriptions just collect them from the receptionist at the surgery.

It’s fairly obvious here that GSH is really trying to find out a decent place to buy prescription drugs online so he can get loaded.
Everyone knows about repeat prescriptions. for God’s sake.

I wouldn’t mind getting some Vicodin and Tramadol. Anyone know which website is best? TASE?

Sure don’t chemists even keep repeat prescriptions on record so that you can go in ask them for it without even having to go to the doctor? I know my chemist when ever i hand over a repeat prescription she does ask me if I want to keep it on record to save me having to go back to the doctor and ask them.

Is 50 quid for the inhaler or 50 quid for the doctor he’s talking about?
If it’s €50 for the inhaler then a repeat prescription isn’t the solution to his problem.

I think Thrawneen has succesfully connected the hammer with the nail’s head here. GSH is obviously a drug fiend.

:rolleyes:

Read the post

Don’t vex me Fran.
I don’t have time to be reading posts and commenting on them.
Sometimes I have to make a choice between the two.

I think its obvious which one of these two I abide by :huh:

Just go into any chemist, tell them you have forgotten your inhaler and need one as you are feeling a bit wheezy. They will ask you your doctors name and give you the inhaler.
No chemist is going to refuse an asthmatic because they don’t have a script.
I have done this numerous times over the years.

Yes. They give me an “emergency” one but they started getting strict last year and they want a prescription. If I go somewhere else they ring the chemist after asking shere I normally get it.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Repeat prescriptions are commonly available without the need for paying the doctor’s fee every time you obscenely nippled eejit

As have I. I’ll do this tomorrow. I have also found a mate going to spain and will get her to bring a bag of them home.
I normally wait until I’m down the country to play the poor athsma sufferer.

As for the other query it’s less than a tenner for the inhaler. the issue is the 50 for the doc and the power that they command. I rang them the last time to get the repeat prescription, it was 35 quid a I think and they said to be there at 4. I am there at 4 and it’s not done and I need to wait. 30 minutes later the doc signs it and I’m gone. It’s just pure sloppy and then to have to pay for it sickens my hole.

Tomorrow I’m going to breath out of the dyson at home, get serious breathing issues and ring 999 and the ambulance can come over with an inhaler and then I’ll tell them to fuck off.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Change doctor GSH. This chap is on the make.

+1

You are getting screwed