Only the 2022 National Hurling League? Only the Allianz 2022 National Hurling League

A few nice highlights, but in the end, no silverware.

Agree and it actually boils my blood when some lads bring up the 65 saying it denied us 4 in a row.

It’s hard to retain something you don’t hold in the first place :rollseyes:

Amateur hour attempts at wummery here

6 Likes

Gladly mate

_20210601_140539

2 Likes

Hey lads, remember when we used to be the laughing stock and the big fall was only around the corner, and ye all loved it it when we’d inevitably crash and fall and ye used to be falling all over each other on here to get the jibe in first…

Do ye remember that do ye??

3 in 4 years. Back to Back. The Immortals.

Suck. It. Up.

4 Likes

Jesus, the Immortals, that has a class ring to it. Someone get that on a t shirt.

1 Like

@thelimericks

Immortales MMXX

I’d say that gives you a bit of a horn

A bit??

Whisht, she’s in for it tonight

I’m not going to lie, I get a little aroused every time I see the bitterness and the seethe on here that Limerick have caused. To see that pain is absolutely class.

1 Like

I think Eamon Cregan was the best hurler in the country in the early 80’s. Motm in the 1980 aif. I was in national school and can still remember thinking how he’d nearly dragged Limerick single handed.

He was in his mid thirties at that stage

You must be on a full time horn

Crikey :flushed:

1 Like

I’m not going to lie, it can be difficult

The father rates him as the best he’s ever seen. Some compliment from a Tipp man

1 Like

He was born the same year as my father (1945)

I’ve often said that Cregan was my favourite hurler as a young lad, and he was already closer to 40 than 30.
He was just unbelievably stylish, you’d watch him all day long.