OTB (Off The Ball)

“I’d like to see him give him a box”:joy:

Gilesy is a gas man. His discerning put downs over Arteta introducing a dog called Win to the Arsenal dressing room is one of my recent favourites.

3 Likes

Glies ìs Irish Football.

4 Likes

I still listen to him every week with Dunphy. Are ye signed up to OTB subscription? Or where do ye listen to him?

1 Like

I just catch him in the car the odd time or see clips on the OTB social media. Don’t subscribe to any of those podcasts. I find the Second Captains lads have some very good free content but don’t seem to cover hurling. The OTB free content is basically all WNT content that would only appeal to a niche market.

1 Like

He is a good aul listen on Dunphys podder.

1 Like

I can’t help thinking the smarmy cunts on OTB are sniggering away to themselves while Gilesy goes off on a tangent

3 Likes

I don’t like that Nathan character that usually interviews him.

A fat snide prick. He’s from Mayo too I think.

6 Likes

And Dela, the football family hasn’t been the same since he left

2 Likes

He gpes to Loi so is better than most of them

1 Like

It hasn’t no.

This new breed haven’t a clue.

1 Like

Giles is a national treasure

7 Likes

Just look at him

5 Likes

Another product of the famed academy

Are you taking the piss? Shure half the lads on here think they know football better than john giles.
I’m gonna say that again… half the lads on here think they know football better than john giles!

1 Like

Something doesn’t add up there… maybe only the lucky few who got to subscribe are allowed like??

Then again if every member read and liked it would still be well short of 8k you’d imagine

They’ve a 175k followers.

I’d nearly be tempted to subscribe to here gilroy and molloys reaction to the defeat.

1 Like

Who are these arseholes on with Molloy tonight :weary:

Prob Nathan, Richie and Mick as usual

3 Likes