OTB (Off The Ball)

Some Tipp roaster on now. Ah it’s lar! i wonder if the lads will ask him if he got the money back?

Lar is gold. Most entertaining interview they’ve had for a while

Great stuff, Lar is some gombeen but you have to admire his honesty.

Sounds like his teammates hung him out to dry over the 2012 final

1 Like

I listened to the Lar and Babs podcasts over lunch, outstanding radio :clap:

Off The Ball
Outstanding Radio

Not buying it mate.

1 Like

You dont have to mate, its free to air.

5 Likes

Off the boil, it should now be known as. It’s tired as hell at this stage. Over analysis of the most obvious stuff from the weekend in whatever sport it is or stuff that has already been covered by the Sunday papers.
Regular references to how good their work is.

2 Likes

I thought you’d like that.

I know you’ve a vested interest but it’s seriously flagging these days.

It was outstanding mate.

Unlike say…ESPN or SSN they don’t over analise anything,the podcasts are the only way to listen to OTB cuts out most of the shite talk

Woolberto gave yer man Shane Lowry an awful doing tonight. The worst doing since your man Woogie from there’s something about Mary had a cut at him on Twitter. Said that all of this hail fellow well met I love a pint of Guinness shtick was just a routine. Who was he kidding.

Meanwhile that other shithead Joe Molloy was musing on what a fun guy Sean O Brien would be to go out with for a night. If you wanted someone to piss in your laundry basket maybe.

8 Likes

Yeah Wooly wasn’t holding back. He denied of course that it was a Laois/Offaly thing. I got sick of listening to them and tuned into the “Mostly Sinatra” radio station.

I couldn’t help but think Parky’s impression of Lowry was based on Daithi Regan.

A vested what??? I’m not a big follower of the show/this thread…what’s going on here?

Just listened to the Lar interview. Have to say I really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Insomnia?

Sold…

Harsh

Played soccer too late last night and was dehyrated afterwards.