OTB (Off The Ball)

Can someone get a look at the books there for us and see what the crack is here? Would agree it seems too good to be true.

Cant wait for the GAA Podcasts though, they’ll be wicked. Can you imagine the bantz?

+1

how are these gimps making money?

1 Like

Johnny Giles is on after the ads.

He’s hard fucking work to be honest

Really poor stuff and dreadful interviewing from otb gimp.

Bashing MoN for not knowing his best team. Changing the team worked last night but it didn’t work for the Belgium game apparently.

Me and ‘the panel’ were right to say we were shit against Germany, after the Scotland game the whole country agreed

In fairness, Johnny is 76, can’t expect much at this stage.

2 Likes

Then why have him? Get Brian Kerr on there

Exactly. Kerr Cunningham and Brady are streets ahead of Dunphy sadlier and Giles.

I like Sadlier

1 Like

Why?

I think he speaks his mind without concern for what beavis and butthead beside him think. He has clearly rubbed the senior analysts up the wrong way and doesn’t give a fuck. And I think he is a pretty good analyst.

I don’t know much about soccer mind you

Kerr is great on the radio

Talking about not the first time a lad got an elbow in the mush from an Italian defender.

I know what you mean. There are two things I’d like you to consider, however.

1. (one) He really wants to be the new Dunphy and therefore over does his negativity and sensationalism. The needy fucker.
    Two) (2) He was on the radio last night just before the game saying MON has no ability to make a team solid defensively. Given his record with Leicester, Villa and Ireland that truly beggars belief. He must know he’s talking bollox but doesn’t give a fuck.

Maybe that’s all they can afford? Didn’t Woolly quit for 200 a week.,

This was a nice audio montage* they put together tonight.

https://soundcloud.com/offtheball/ireland-beat-italy-the-otb-tribute

* Can one have an audio montage?

1 Like

We have now.

Meh, thought the music choice was poor. Must have a listen if the second captains one.

I used to like him up until about 5 months ago, now everytime I see him I want to punch him in the face :open_mouth: