OTB (Off The Ball)

Hunt is as thick as shit though

2 Likes

So is Parkinson but at least there’s a greater possibility of getting pissy with someone.

Just stop listening to the show, bro.

Welcome back mate

1 Like

Parkinson is box office, even the Link listened to him :clap:

interesting to hear jjs view will be interested in what he thought about that kk fb line. himself and tyrell missing there big time. maybre 5-6 points off callinan anyway

He gave them all on Parkinsons podcast yesterday. Felt the KK HB line should have been dropped back further as they gave too much space to the Tipp FF line. By having Walsh and Buckley follow the wing forwards it allowed Bubbles draw out Murphy and exposed Holden to have his hole opened by Callanan.

and thats what they would have doing.still though even with them tipp would have winning that game.

At the very least they could have let McCormack off.

It burnt the arse off him?

Lance Armstrong on OTB tomorrow night. Quite the coup

1 Like

Washed up cheat is a coup?

1 Like

Purpose at this stage ???

I would rate one of the most famous sportsmen of the last 20 years as a decent coup for an Irish radio station

3 Likes

Make sure & tune in so you dunce.

When was the last time you heard sport biggest conman being interviewed?

1 Like

I will mate

A definite coup mate, huge in fact, one of the biggest coups ever on Irish radio.
You’re a clever bloke so it’s strange that you could think otherwise, very strange indeed.

Bigger coup than the fucking 21s all stars which was one of the funniest pieces of radios I’ve heard in a while last night.

Lance will tell us nothing of note. Is he releasing a book or something?