Other International Games - 10th October

Scotland were beaten 2-0 in Japan already today…Some potentially decent games instore including Russia v Germany, Denmark v Sweden, Portugal v Hungary, Serbia V Romania and Brian Kerr takes his mighty Faroe’s to France…

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Kerr’s lads hold France scoreless.

Russia v Germany is on ESPN, I see. Do most pubs have this channel?

[quote=“Thrawneen”]I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Kerr’s lads hold France scoreless.

[/quote]

Faroe Islands are 11/10 +3.5 goals…think i might have a small bet on that…

Does anyone have a link to watch the russia v germany game? Can’t seem to find any links to watch matches anymore…

Is the England V Ukraine match on the tele at all…Robert Green has been sent off and Ukraine have a peno…

Only seeing that now.

http://www.justin.tv/gio46_23/popout

Germans leading and I can’t see them getting any other result at this stage.

Shevchenko hit the post with the peno…germany 1-0 up against Russia

England are one down now.

Russia just had traditional Connemara field boundary penalty turned down there as well, with minutes left.
We’re certs to get them now

Germans survive. Didn’t realise they were down to 10 men for last 20 minutes or so.

Good win for them though. They’re home and dry now.

Sweden lost in Denmark tonight so that gives Portugal a chance if they get a result against Hungary and that’s just kicked off.

Greece beating Latvia 3-2 at the moment in the battle for second place in Group 2.

Czechs are beating Poland in Group 3 but Slovenia are winning in Slovakia so look comfortable for second.

Bosnia hoome and dry in Group 5.

France two up at half time against Faroes in Group 7.

[quote=“Rocko”]
France two up at half time against Faroes in Group 7.[/quote]

3-0 now, hopefully they can hold on and keep them at 3…

South Africa, Japan, Austrailia, South Korea, North Korea, Holland, Brazil, Ghana, England, Spain, Paraguay, Ivory Coast, Germany, Denmark, Serbia and Italy have qualified so far

:smiley:

what are u rolling your eyes at?/

your tedious post

why is it tedious

Argentina are 0-0 at half time at home to Peru.

They have to go to Uruguay on Wednesday night who are drawing in Ecuador at the moment. If Argentina lose in Montevideo and draw tonight then they’re out.

Unbelievable end to the Argentina game.

Higuain put Argentina 1-0 up after about 50 minutes. Then they took him off and went ultra defensive.

Storm came down with wind and rain and the game went to shit.

90th minute and Peru got a goal thanks to some crazy defending.

92 minutes gone and Palermo goes and wins it for Argentina with a tap in after some crossing around the box. Maradona did a cracking Klinsmann dive celebration in the rain.

From the tip off the Peruvian forward had a shot from the centre spot and cracked it off the bar!

Finished 2-1 anyway.

[quote=“Rocko”]Unbelievable end to the Argentina game.

Higuain put Argentina 1-0 up after about 50 minutes. Then they took him off and went ultra defensive.

Storm came down with wind and rain and the game went to shit.

90th minute and Peru got a goal thanks to some crazy defending.

92 minutes gone and Palermo goes and wins it for Argentina with a tap in after some crossing around the box. Maradona did a cracking Klinsmann dive celebration in the rain.

From the tip off the Peruvian forward had a shot from the centre spot and cracked it off the bar!

Finished 2-1 anyway.[/quote]

Was getting ready to settle and all this happened. Mad. :smiley: