Partizan vs Rovers - on setatnta

have a safe trip home mate.

Well done

Fuckin splendid stuff. Enjoy mate.

Magnificent. Best of luck to Rovers in the Group stages.

Well done Rovers

Well done Rovers. Best Irish sporting achievement since Celtic got to the UEFA Cup Final in Seville. Make no mistake, Rovers’ going through tonight is a bigger achievement than anything Kilkenny or Kerry have ever done in GAA sports. Absolutely fantastic. :clap:

Great night for Irish football well done to all involved

Brilliant News, fantastic result for Irish football, Trap should come down to Tallaght and watch some of those boys play. I wonder how Hooperman celebrated that?

A great result and of some comfort to the TFK tonight with Celtic, Roma and Spartak Moscow exiting this presitgious tournament.

team arriving home tomorrow night at 10.10

this is going to be an official tfk meet up

what a strike by o’sullivan

Sensational. KOH SRFC. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:pint: :pint: :pint:

:clap:
Congrats TASE.
:clap:

Only saw Pat Sullivans goal there now, what a hit! Well done Rovers and their supporters. :clap:

KOH.

What does KOH stand for lads?

Fair fucks to Rovers, fantastic result. Congrats TASE, enjoy it and the nights ahead

Only saw extra time because I was watching our other hooped representatives in Europe but that was a superb result. Few nervous moments in that half hour but generally did well and so refreshing to see the ambition on the ball and the willingness to play football. Great result for the country.

Keep on Hooping

More like

Keep On Heroin

absolutely magnificent result for shamrock rovers. I assume though that its going to be two cheers from all the rest of the league. the amount of money they earn now plus the free stadium will make them very hard to stop dominating the domestic scene

makes a complete mockery of the spl

is the goal available on line anywhere