Paul williams-cunt

did a recent “documentary” about how bad shell to sea are & how they didnt have any support etc

turns out he was the only journalist invited by shell at the rogbee game when ireland forst played england at croker- wonder what else he got from them

what a cunt

1 Like

[quote=“north county corncrake”]did a recent “documentary” about how bad shell to sea are & how they didnt have any support etc

turns out he was the only journalist invited by shell at the rogbee game when ireland forst played england at croker- wonder what else he got from them

what a cunt[/QUOTE]

Yea that was pretty one sided “documentary” alright

I was talking to a Shell to Sea person yesterday (they were campaigning outside the GPO), Maura Harrington is her name I think (I knew the head on her anyway).

She reckons we could renegotiate the deal with Shell that Bertie and Ray Burke (two reliable lads) made with them in the 80s and 90s. The Russian’s under Putin apparently threatened them with massive fines for breaching environmental regulations and ended up with 51% ownership of the oil. It would seem that Shell are in breach of environmetal regulations here as well so we could copy them. Well that’s what she was saying.

Does anyone here know whether that’d work?

Do you think our spivs would have the backbone to take on Shell Giuseppe? These are the same fcukers (Pee Flynn etc) who sold out the West Link for a few pieces of silver and the country had to buy it back for half a billion after. You can be sure they’ve all been well greased to make things cosy for Shell here.

So it could be done but not by our bunch of retards? I’ll have to check out what my TDs opinions are on the matter.

look, if they aren’t gonna renege on the soft deal done with the paedo priests they’re hardly gonna renege on shell for a few crustys and a scruffy teacher who, unbelievably, is still in a job

in fairness to bertie he was of the belief that a long drawnout court case with the paedo priests would mean many of their victims would die without gaining anything- he did a fast track deal so people would get compensation before they dies- FG & Labour point scoring about this recently is shameful considering they didnt do one thing for the victims - howver now is the time to hammer the paedo CBs

however shell & all their state favours were all based on greed which is FF one & only love

This cunt has a documentary on TV3 tonight. Compelling viewing ahead.

Having a right go at Noreen O’Sullivan and FG this morning. Seems fairly wound up by the new scandal. Alan Farrell sent in there to waffle a way out of it by FG talking complete scutter

I missed this this morning. What excuses was the FG guy throwing out this morning?

I haven’t really been paying attention to the two latest scandals, can I get a bullet point summary off someone?

The drink driving thing was just Guards making up the amount of tests they’d done was it?
Whats the penalty points thing?

There were certain road traffic offences that required a court appearance but a few years ago this changed to fixed fine and penalty points. For about 18 months after the change they kept dragging people to court.

So how much is this going to cost us?

Fucking millions. Poor divils can sue the state now as well.

And fucking right they should. This just shows how cack handed the state are at introducing new policies. It’s like just get it out there and we will deal with the other stuff later. Where as if they are introducing the Fixed point penalty notice at least have the back office part set up so that when it does go public then the State can avoid monumental fuck ups like this.

They’ve no idea.
But there is 14,000 court convictions that now need to be quashed with the state picking up the tab for it.
In a rough calculation on the radio they used what they said was a very conservative estimate of €1,000 per case, and this is before people decide to claim damages for wrongful convictions.

people would have lost jobs

its shocking

1 Like

The likes of a sales rep or delivery driver that lost their job over a disqualification will have a serious case, this being Ireland those cases will set the benchmark for all the other more trivial cases.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/garda-move-towards-the-endgame-and-victory-over-an-untouchable-gang-38718680.html

On an international level, An Garda Síochána, when it has the resources, support and resolve from Garda HQ and the Government that it requires, cannot be equalled.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

What a cunt :grinning:

Every dog on the street knew who was conducting things for years, but it took the Gardai getting a humiliating boot up the hole before they would do their job and arrest anyone.

3 Likes