Paying your bills

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=665847

I’m not sure if there’s another suitable thread but I’m doing my accounts at the moment and sense I’m back in college my earning ability is way down. Between phone, broadband, sky, bt, racing tv, the Irish times and a few more subscriptions plus other newspapers I’m paying out the bones of 5k a year. While it isn’t huge money I wouldn’t mind cutting down. I’ve considered not buying the paper which would save me 7 or 8 hundred quid a year. My mobile bill is 2 euros a day. I see people have these dodgey boxes now and I wondering 1) are they reliable 2)how much and where do I get them. Also I don’t really stream sports events so please don’t make these suggestions.

Sweet Jesus.

Shop around for the Mobile Phone bill anyway.

Sim only plans a good option. I assume its all data you want and a few minutes. Rarely send a normal text message I’m guessing?

With regards the dodgy boxes, you wont be able to record. Homeplugs are 100% recommended for streaming on the dodgy box. They cost about 40 euro. A good Mag box will cost about 100 quid roughly. Streams then will cost between 60 and 80 pounds depending on your source.

I need recording for my sports and I also make quite a lot of international calls so it’s tricky. If I could get back to a tenner a day for everything I’d be happy enough.

A regular Perez de Cuellar we have here.

1 Like

I don’t know who that is