PDC Darts Tournaments + News

Limericks very own Willie O’Connor has just progressed to the quarter-finals of the UK Open. :clap:

great match on now…anderson vs MVG

Is Van Gerwen sporting a new haircut or was he sick? Genuine question.

new haircut. i would trace his lost of form to the amount of weight he has put on.

They were interviewing O’Connor there a second ago.

“Congratulations Willie, you’re through to the next round. Is there anyone in particular you’d like to get?”
“Nah. Bring em’ on.”

Super stuff from the young Limerickman who i am proud to say i had the pleasure of throwing arrows with on one occasion in the past. He’s a very modest and unassuming lad and i wish him all the luck in the world. I knew he was a serious arrowsmith when he beat me and that he was destined for great things. Good man Willie.

<_<

I miss my old dodgy box big time, lost without it :frowning:

What?

Mardle is throwing some dirge the last few years. I wonder if he contracted dartitis. He is gone to shit totally. He wasn’t always this bad.

you will find a stream on justintv

I would normally stream it but upc broadband has been absolute scutter all day today where I am.

I stepped out there for a minute and missed Taylors interview. I just caught the tail end of it where he was saying “I tipped him a couple of years ago to make it to the top”. Who was he referring to there?

Whitlock taking on a child here now. Surely this isn’t fair…

Stick up a few results so far lads and whose left in it etc, my internet is brutal tonight, even webpages are slow.

check out www.planetdarts.co.uk for updated results

he was on about upcoming players and arron monk (colin’s son) in particular

“The Muffin Man” Steve Hine in action here against Wade. Hine must have a totally unique style of throw. I’ve never seen anyone grip a dart as short or throw as he does. He doesn’t even stand straight on the oche. He’s like a fella after going out to a pub for a night who has been roped into a game of darts but has no real interest in it…

The Muffin Man was 7-2 down to Wade here and he has brought it back to 7-6. Game on.

Wade pulls through in the end the useless prick. Back to making muffins now for Hine…

The draw about to take place. I don’t know if i can bear the tension…