PDC Darts Tournaments + News

Probably not, Sidney. It looks like we will have a Spain v Holland and Australia v Wales semi-final pairing. It’s all set up then for a Spain v Australia final with the Spaniards to win their second sporting World Cup of the one year.

I could be tempted to watch that first round clash. :wink: The Spanish lad has clearly gone down to wherever their equivalent of Morecambe is to practice. I wish him all the best. Wade is a twat.

Campos, he goes down to Campos to practice.

alcinas is a seriously good young dart player

+1

James Wade and the PDC World Championship watch out.

All set up for Australia v Holland now. This Barrie Bates will let down the Welsh in the next semi, he is pure out of his depth.

Alcinas being interviewed by that cunt Dave Clark and the young fella has barely a word of English. :smiley:

However when asked by Clark “Can you beat James Wade?”, he was very definite. “Yes, yes i can.” :clap:

whitlock playing like a future/next world champion here

Wales beat the Aussies to advance to the final against Holland. Incredible scenes. Barrie Bates of all people with the winning double…

Bates takes out 116 in sudden death leg to take Cymru into the final

Bates had a shocker not allowing for the 116 finish. He had gone seven visits to the board at one stage without hitting at least 100. Webster, who is playing serious stuff, was carrying him the entire match. He even had a chance to win it earlier in the match but messed up a double 10 finish with three darts…

A poor player doesn’t get to a World Cup final dunph

Edson Braafheid

Stéphane Guivarc’h…

Nobby Stiles - had to sell all his medals.

serious darts from webster, best ive seen him since winning bdo world championship. doubles much better

Agreed. He’s doing everything right, i’ve been very impressed with him the last few days. Great darts here, he’s just hit a 180.

Sensational darts from Webster. He’s taking on all comers. Just after beating Barney now. He’s singlehandedly winning this thing for Wales.

Glorious darts from Stompe in this leg.

Bates has lost all 7 of his singles matches in this World Cup.

stompe is playing class darts. the dutch have too much for the welsh here