PDC Darts Tournaments + News

I’d give her 180.

I wouldn’t mind peppering her lipstick.

Back to the darts - Holland v Germany now. Something of a rivalry here no doubt but the Dutch will have too much power for the Germans.

A 180 in the first set from Stompe.

Play up Stompe…
Stompe play up.

:clap:

Stompe nearly hitting another 180 there…

Focus on the darts please gentlemen.

stompe is an alright sort…pity hes playing with an ubber cunt

Ya the dutch should win this haaaandy.

Stompe is one of my favourite players, him and Walshy.

Sid Waddell said there “Stompe is the perfect partner for Barney. If Barney drops the head at any point, Stompe will lift him.” :rolleyes:

watching this tournament reminds me of the first time i seen barney playing. it was in the world pairs tourney and was made up of both bdo and pdc players. barney was sensational playing alongside schloten. i backed him to win world bdo that year and he duly obliged at 6-1, giving me my first big payout as a gambler.

Nicely done, Fenners.

btw i have started a PDC World Championships 2011 thread and your opinions are welcomed. I must bump it actually.

cant see taylor winning this year. his form has being poor in last 6 months and he has being beaten in a few floor tournaments. he has lost that air of invincibilty and the top 5 or 6 players now believe that they can beat him whereas before deep down i doubt that they thought they could. he was trying glasses in the grand slam of darts and duly disgarded them after a couple of matches.

i think wade is the bet. his record is’nt great at the ally palace but as mentioned lots of times on here i think the boy is different class.

“England start their World Cup campaign… next.”

Fuck off Dave Clark.

This will be a laugh when it all goes horribly wrong.

sensational leg for the spanish

wade has developed quite a gut, must be doing a lot of hinting

If England go though here i will be ploughing ahead with my plans to lay them tomorrow at 2/5 or thereabouts. It is outrageous that they are so short. Sure they could go out here to the Spaniards…

this young spanish kid has a future. very impressive darts

4-4 now, first to 6. Engerlund were 1/50 here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed. I presume you’re on about Rodriguez?

I don’t see any price for him for the World Championships, did he qualify?

5-4 Spain now. :lol: :lol:

fucking hell, there will be carnage on the machine

2/5 to win the tournament. They can’t even qualify for the group stages. :lol: