PDC Darts Tournaments + News

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint:

incredible, taylor’s poor form continue. i see wade is drawing against this spanish kid in first round of world championship

How good do you rate Wade now?

the thing about wade is that he could’nt give a fuck about tournaments like this or poor opposition. he always play just well enough to beat his opponent, hence his averages improve as big tournaments reach the latter stages.

Unbelievable scenes Jeff. The hate between Wade and Taylor before the match was palpable in their interview, Wade has no time for the cunt.
Could also be a betting scam…

Wade and Taylor look devastated !!!

I was looking at the betting earlier on Betfair to win the thing out and there was something like about €9k waiting to be matched on England to win the tournament at 1.49 (1/2).

It really is incredible. A fella could make a living laying all these hyped up brits on betfair - soccer, darts, world cup bids, henman, murray etc etc.

Ashes? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

[quote=“Spidey, post: 475168”]
Unbelievable scenes Jeff. The hate between Wade and Taylor before the match was palpable in their interview, Wade has no time for the cunt.
Could also be a betting scam…[/quote]

I think it’s just that the brits are shit.

Ireland on now versus Australia. Willie O’Connor at the oche. :clap:

McGowan is shite here

+1 man,fuckin awful darts from the fish!

McGowan is always shite. Pure useless. I can tell you there are better darts players in Limerick than McGowan, and i know because i’ve played them and seen them play.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 475175”]
McGowan is always shite. Pure useless. I can tell you there are better darts players in Limerick than McGowan, and i know because i’ve played them and seen them play.
[/quote]Dunph are you partaking in any of the current tournaments taking place around Limerick?im playing in the south east b league myself.

Not this year, mate.

Ireland tantalising close to another upset as O’Connor and McGowan bring the match right down to the wire. The lads had a chance to win it but McGowan could come nowhere near taking out 130, hitting 5’s and everything along the way. O’Connor carrying him the entire match. :rolleyes:

Just got the end of that match. Fairly close, a few good darts could have won it.

O’Connor could finally be the player to put Irish darts back on the map,he threw great stuff tonight and if he had a partner who could average more than 35 would have won!

Absolutely sensational darts there from the young Spaniard Alcinas in beating Gary Anderson. How is this man 999/1 for the World Championships? If Spain can beat the Scots here on doubles they will top Group B and reach the semi-finals. :o

Another win for the Spaniards who now advance to the semi-finals. :clap:

They’ll be hard bet.

Is there another Spain v Holland 2010 World Cup Final in the offing here, Dunph?

he has potential thats for sure. beat wade convincingly in a floor tournament this year aswell. looks like a tricky first round tie for wade now