PDC World Darts Championship 2019

Is this the good one or the bad one?

MVG is massive price at 13-8.

1 Like

At last. Christmas is here when the darts starts.

We have seen quite a turnover of the top-ranked players in a couple of seasons. It is a shame that Terry Mann Jenkins is no longer involved

3 Likes

Biggest price he’s been for a while I’d say. But he’s in the tough half of the draw with Anderson, Rob Cross looks decent value in the other half at 22/1. He’s had a poor season but it wouldn’t surprise me if he had a deep run here.

1 Like

Rob Cross is in the horrors. He is playing terribly and darts like most sports is all about confidence. MVG is the biggest price he has been for a few years. Gary Anderson and himself have dominated this year. The top half is very strong.

Could see Bunting going well at 200s in bottom half. He has had a decent year and is playing much better.

:eek:

Once again there is a good side and a bad side of the draw.

I fancy that little dweeb Gerwen Price to come through on the bottom half - he is in great form.

Hard to look past MVG though.

Price v Anderson would be a great final.

If Van Der Bergh comes through his first match he will beat Bunting I think.

Your man Jonny Clayton isn’t a bad player either so I would say that Bunting has a tough enough of a draw - initially anyway.

Not sure. Seems to be some sort of a friendly tournament. The World Darts Championship doesn’t start until 3rd January.

1 Like

Jan Dekker has the opening round opponent everyone wanted to avoid.

Multiple BDO champion - Lisa Ashton.

1 Like

Anderson is the man to beat something not right with MVG last couple of months lost alot of finals.

Can’t see Ando or MVG winning. If a game isn’t going Ando’s way he’s a fierce moaner.

Could see schakebite getting knocked out pretty early.

A preview for anyone who’s interested

https://youtu.be/KxZKiyGZmEE

Not been following the darts in a long time. Is Taylor retired then? I see 5/2 available about a first time winner. Might be a bit of value in that.

1 Like

He is. Rob Cross happened to beat him 7-2 is last years final but it was known well before he was retiring.

Wright would be the only name off the top of head that would be capable??

Playing brutal past couple of months

Anderson 7/2 will give you a nice run. Mvg is finding a way to lose games these days. 13/8 is about fair for the form hes in, don’t fancy anyone else.

Looks primed for an outsider to win this year from my limited reading of the situation looking in from the outside.