People Kev knows

Not good mate. Not good at all

1 Like

Is it hard to take up in terms of skill?

From the outside and from talking to some of the lads, they don’t want ‘flair’ players. This worked somewhat in 2012 but by the last games Hockey had moved on. GB looked too coached and players afraid to play off the cuff if things weren’t going their way. Also a lot of players say if the face doesn’t fit. Which I know can sound bitter. I know of one player who went to oz for two summers to play and was approached to play with the ozzies but he chose to try get on to the GB side for 2020. He was overlooked despite being given a 6 month central contract pre Christmas just gone. He’s regularly been in the top scorer charts in the national league Over here. He’s also eligible for Ireland so hopefully we try get him! I’ll admit I’m biased as I’m very good friends with his first cousin

No, the basics are easy to get. Having played hurling helps.

He smashed @Rocko 's granny

Ah, makes no sense. Of course whats often termed flair really means luxury or lazy.

The 2 Hockey guys i have watched/read up are with Wales and England, but they would have little or no selection input.

Lads who availed of an immigration or emigration amnesty under Clinton. Some of them got processed by around 05/06. One of them took till 2012. 14 fucking years he could not go home.

The weird thing was he became a millionaire in the meantime and has a thriving business. You could get away with alot in the US.

2 Likes

A fella that earns twice as much as Neil Prederville and takes his knob out way more often.

11 Likes

A pretty reliable source who told him that the Football Management in Cork are going to resign en-bloc after league.

1 Like

Donncha Ryan

Ah @Fagan_ODowd. Come on .

Donncha Ryan, who is a super guy, as honest and deep as you’d find.

1 Like

Thats the good Clonaslee breeding in him.

:scream:

Marathon runners who only do one long run a fortnight.

Mickey Ned O’Sullivan.

which alias was supposed to reply?

My @ciarancareyshurlingarmy one

Already taken!

10 guys (surgeons and physios) who would lose the plot if they heard the advice given to @tazdedub

3 Likes