People Kev knows

A pity he doesn’t know anyone who would front him up with six and a half grand.

You missed the boat you fucking faggot.

And now you are the laughing stock of the entire forum

I didn’t miss the boat.

I had no interest in putting my trust in you honouring your word.

Your word holds little value, your actions hide under rocks - unwilling to come out.

If you had a bit of bite to your bark then the deal would have been made, unlike you I was willing to put my money up.

1 Like

Game, set and match.

:smiley:

But you didn’t. You didn’t put it up you fool.

I’ve sent the word out.

My money is good.

Well Italians are noted for backtracking now and again

They’re also known as ladies men but we know how that’s working out.
Not many Italians walking around with balls like water balloons.

4 Likes

You mean their mammies?

You were given parameters. You got nowhere near them.

You are a pussy with no conviction in your beliefs. Pribably because you don’t actually believe them yourself.

I accepted your odds.

I gave my word I’d have my money lodged with an independent 3rd party in the immediate future.

I have given you one week for you to show the same commitment. You don’t want to give yourself no exit strategy to renege though and as much as you try and paint a false picture, I can see you are a hapless simpleton who doesn’t have a pot to piss in.

You don’t the basic concept of laying a bet for odds do ya.

Its funny to watch you embarrass yourself further and further though

I don’t think you get it. I do not trust you are good for the money.

I have no problem putting my risk up. I just don’t believe you are good for yours.

I’ll have my money with Rocko at the drop of the hat and you have a week to get yours together. I don’t think you have the money which paints you as a bit of a conman.

What was the bet on offer??

€250 at 25/1 for Tyrone to win the All Ireland.

I’ll have my money with Rocko at the drop of a hat but Kev can’t stump up his liability.

The pot is €6,500. €250 of it staked by me and €6,250 by Kev. The winner takes all. Kev can’t stump up what he claims he is good for though.

Instead he expects me to trust in him when he already jewed Il Bomber Destro and TTK out of betting agreements.

I don’t think anyone knows anymore

That is fucking mental in fairness,Tyrone are around 8/1.

You had your chance. Spent enough time explaing asics to a dunce

He’s all bark and no bite.