People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

What a gimp.

19 Likes

McGregor did it too. The fact he came straight from a crack gaff and had all sorts of chemicals flowing from his pores into his unvaccinated new born is neither here nor there. Bernard has been out of Dublins doping program a long time so should be clean.

3 Likes

Can you just imagine what my father and people of his generation would think of this codology? He was a great man to string a line of profanities when the mood took him, this would have set a Connacht record at least.

27 Likes

TBH, if he’s anything like my auld chap, he’d take a look, give a withering look, and just walk away. It wouldn’t be worth an expletive. A man like that has no understanding of a yoke like Brogan, like a different specie

2 Likes

The head on the cunt

1 Like

Likely cursed his kid with a wonky wang too according to science

Fucks sake

Rentagob Orla Hegarty.

4 Likes

An awful dose.

Who is she?

Orla is an architect who specializes in coronavirus

8 Likes

She’s turned on McConkey and womansplained risk to him.

1 Like

an architect on shaky ground. who’d a thunk it

1 Like

I think she has become the go to person on ventilation of indoor premises

She does generate a lot of hot air.

2 Likes

You’d want your head examined to be posting photographs with your children’s faces on social media without their expressed consent. Setting yourself to be facing litigation if your kid turns out to be a junior legal eagle.

Enda Brady

1 Like

For a fella dying of the Delta variant he’s been doing interviews all day long talking a mile a minute. Yet is out of breath walking to the jacks apparently.

1 Like

Reckons he has Covid last February too apparently but didn’t know it at time, symptoms for one day and then caught it AGAIN a day before his second vaccine - unlucky

“Breastfeeding” is an archaic and offensive term. The correct term, of course, is chestfeeding.

2 Likes