People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

I know the name alright, thatā€™s who it is so?

You must be some teacher if you donā€™t know what Bernie Sanders looks like

If it was Bernie Murphy heā€™d know all about it.

2 Likes

That really is a very strange comment, needlessly petty.

Why in Godā€™s name would picking Bernie Sanders out of a lineup of elderly gentlemen be any advantage in a schoolteacher?

I would say having a thirst for knowledge would be very helpful in being a schoolteacher. Itā€™s ok mate, we all know you knew who it was

It gets more bizarre, schoolteachers must know everything because of their thirst for knowledge, this is great stuff.

I can tell you now, I would not know what Bernie Sanders looks like, I have seen pictures but heā€™s very nondescript, I wouldnā€™t pick him out of a lineup.

But i know lots of other things.

Thatā€™s him there mate

5 Likes

I know Larry David,
though it rarely comes up when Iā€™m imparting my knowledge onto the children, perhaps itā€™s American Politics that i should be focussing on though??

Thatā€™s LD doing Bernie for SNL.

1 Like

No, teachers should not know everything, they should however know who Bernie Sanders is

Exactly.

This is Bernie Sanders

1 Like

what the absolute fuck ? :smiley: :smiley:

I wouldnā€™t criticise you too much for not obsessing over US politics in fairness. Iā€™d hate to see you turning out like @Lazarus

3 Likes

Check your texts you grumpy old sod

Those Bernie memes har har har

3 Likes

I have to put Baker Mayfield here.

This unfunny cunt has popped up during every break of play in every NFL game all season. He has one ad where itā€™s ā€œAt home with Baker Mayfieldā€ and he wakes up in the football stadium. He has another where he has to run back inside the stadium to get something he forgot and go through security every time. The he has another where heā€™s part of a book club in the stadium. The hilarity cannot be described in words.

Iā€™ve grown fonder of Americans since I started watching NFL but I nearly respect them less if this bollocks passes for entertainment. How the fuck are they sitting through this shit all year, thinking that itā€™s funny? This shit needs to stop.

Baker is an alright sort. A lot of stuffy NFL analysts pigeon holed him as a punk because heā€™s outspoken and wears a cap backwards. He fires back at these trolls whenever he gets a chance. Havenā€™t seen the ads you refer to. Maybe they are as annoying as the RG3 five dollar footlong ads.

Kieran Cunningham.

2 Likes

Simon Zebo

1 Like

Hope no one recorded the incident