People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

[quote=“Rudi, post: 885275, member: 1052”]It’s tough, mate.

I’m sorry though, I’m sure your wife is very pretty - once the swelling has down and the contusions have healed at least.[/quote]

I just did that-first picture up was…

:eek::(:mad:

:D:D:D:D:D

[quote=“Rudi, post: 885275, member: 1052”]It’s tough, mate.

I’m sorry though, I’m sure your wife is very pretty - once the swelling has gone down and the contusions have healed at least.[/quote]

Let it all out mate, you’ll feel much better for it

Thanks, pal.

Unfortunately I don’t think letting it out on your spouse is the answer.

Ah jaysus. What’s she done to get on your nerves? I haven’t seen anything of her.

Ah she’s been everywhere, fucking shoved in everyone’s face by the liberal media outlets. Like fair play to her for standing up for her right to education and overcoming a serious gunshot wound, but you’d swear she was some kind of transcendant martyr who needs to be revered as “awe-inspiring” and “heroic” everytime she opens her mouth.

all the fucking limerick posters on this site are a pain in the hole. should they not be in jail because of incest or something?

In short, she should speak when spoken to!

You are thinking of Tipperary. We are usually done for murder.

ya but there arent that many tipp posters here and they dont annoy me as much as the limerick cunts

If it wasn’t for the Limerick posters this place would be closed.

No, that’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is that she has been given a pedestal beyond what was warranted, and everything she says is contorted to represent some kind of empowering higher meaning.

:eek:

I haven’t seen that much of her, don’t see how anyone could take it upon themselves to get pissed off by this girl, or the halappanavar story. There’s all sorts out there I suppose.

I don’t think Blake made a concerted effort to get pissed off with these people. I’d imagine it just happened naturally

Blake and Jimmy have expressed exactly how I feel on the issue so I’m not gonna clog up this thread with an inane post.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 885227, member: 706”]Captain Chris Hadfield, Astronaut
[/quote]
When this lad went to space, did Canada disown him, because we seem to have adopted him?

The “hands on” first time Dad in the adjacent cublicle.

We started out as good buddies but now he is sickening my hole, the cunt.

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 885378, member: 686”]The “hands on” first time Dad in the adjacent cublicle.

We started out as good buddies but now he is sickening my hole, the cunt.[/quote]

Consider yourself lucky that you’re getting a few days out of the hospital. Mine were home a mere 10 hours after the child was born