People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Itā€™s fantastic to see posters getting behind and liking @Appendage 's subtle but tremendous dig at Clonard GAA Club.

ā€œA town of 20,000 people with only 1 hurling teamā€¦ā€ :clap: :laughing:

Chris Oā€™Donnell isnā€™t it?

https://youtu.be/M5lPzNONVa8

OMFG

2 Likes

this could trump Frans 50

3 Likes

Jerry O connell and he looks very different now.
Kiefer Sutherland probably the most recognisable of the cast though River Phoenix never had the chance.

1 Like

Thats @Bandage in the young munster gear, back left.

Anna ā€˜fuckingā€™ Geary

ā€œListen ladsā€¦ā€

Sheā€™s fucking everywhere. A chirpier Bressie.

5 Likes

Fergal Darcy. Heā€™s a complete tool.

1 Like

If we could just turn down the volume then the picture isnā€™t that bad.

4 Likes

I really admire @Bandage but his mate has hung him out to dry here

Good evening @Fran.

Itā€™s often said by Harriersā€™ men out in PĆ”irc Charman or maybe over a pint in Kellyā€™s on the Corner or even in The Pike that the U12 Division 3 title in 1993 was the critical first step back after the underage section was neglected for years.

The majority say the journey to our most recent senior title in 2001 began that day when I scored all the points in the county final.

1993: U12 Division 3.
1994: U14 Division 2.
1996: U16 Division 1.
1998: Minor Division 1.
2001: Senior Champions.

Naturally I donā€™t want to claim all the credit for 2001 (I wasnā€™t playing) but I donā€™t think weā€™d have won it had my radar been off in 1993.

11 Likes

Iā€™d say this post has been burning a hole in @Appendageā€™s back pocket for some time but heā€™s held off til now. Itā€™ll make for some awkwardness at the next scheduled Dublin-based-Wexican-accountants -plus-Rocko lunch.

Christ thatā€™s a serious ā€˜ā€™ in your face " for @Appendage.

1 Like

Dead Right. Thereā€™s absolutely no chance @Appendage can match the hurling feats of @Bandage.

8 Likes

Exactly. Letā€™s not forget that they were in Division 3 of the U12 in 1993 too. Anyone struggling to remember who won it that year?

Not any more, no.

Interesting claim.

Throw up a list of the starting teams in the Co Finals of 1993 and 2001 so we can see how many were inspired to continue to the finish of the journey. (I believe you have access to an oracle of information that would have this information to hand :slight_smile: ).

As a matter of interest pal how many of these finals did you actually play in?

1 Like