People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Some of the more ‘with-it’ counties are there already. :wink:

JP Morgan Chase (again)

Gas bill usually about 100 odd. Get bill in Jan for 700. Question it, am told previous bills based on estimates. This bill based on actual read so paying for shortfall of previous underestimates. Grudibgly accept.

Get bill in today for 840. What in the living fuck? Question. Oh, cos bill average adjusted based on last one and this new one now based on estimates, it’s 840.

Quarrel saying still doesn’t add up. He eventually concedes and said maybe it’s a leak

Rings network Ireland, finds leak.

So, original jump wasn’t based on under reads and averaging out but a leak that started 4 months ago. Tough titty basically, expected to wear bill of 800 on top of last bill of 700 which stung like a cunt…

6 Likes

That’s disgraceful.

Yeah, am absolutely disgusted.

I’d have thought surely there some safety procedure in place where a jump of that magnitude seen on their side should prompt service inspection.

Nope. Bill the cunt.

2 Likes

A ballz of a thing to have to chase after.

1 Like

Unreal. Disgraceful.

@backinatracksuit i warned you about this but… i went to a lovely restaurant tonight. Checked food prices. All good. Had a lovely meal, stayed for a good while. Bill came… 3 glasses of white wine =36£. 12£ a glass. Normal restaurant in south london. Fuck me, i hope your missus isnt a drinker. Or your kids.

Wine is for steamers

3 Likes

I’ll tell the missus some limerick lad from cark called her a steamer.

Fair enough if it was the missus, I thought it was yourself :man_shrugging:

Are you liable for a leak that I assume you didn’t cause?

If it’s inside the property, they say you are liable.

1 Like

Irelands got nothing on this

Delighted for him. Probably on about Mcgregor.

3 Likes

Even before I clicked in I knew the Cunt was most likely from OTB

Ya reckon?

Two cunts.

1 Like