People who look slow

That headgear is so advanced it would beat all of the Irish armed forces on it’s own.

2 Likes

The cunts chasing his shadow yesterday looked a lot slower .

2 Likes

You gotta be there to chase it bud.

Indeed

And where are you from bud?

Irrelevant to the argument .

Not really.

That was a lovely little tweet.

He looks like he’s been caught on cctv struggling to read a No Trespassing sign.

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

No one can claim Dalo’s articles are being ghost written anyway. By the looks of it they aren’t even being edited. A bizarrely constructed paragraph here.

I have great time for John Mullane. We’d be great friends but he got me frustrated on Saturday when he started speaking about Eoghan O’Donnell. John reckoned that if O’Donnell was with any other county, he’d get the full credit he deserves.

That kind of stuff drives me crazy. It drives Dublin hurling supporters mad. These guys are serious players. O’Donnell is one of the best defenders in the country. He deserves a lot more credit than some fellas in other counties get.

Then two sentences in a row starting with the same word. :rage::rage:

Anyway, I felt he should have been more focused on the positives of being one point ahead, with the breeze to come, rather than dwelling on the negatives.

Anyway, the next few weeks will have given Fitzy, Donal Moloney, Gerry O’Connor and Liam Sheedy plenty to ponder.

The whole article is basically a bunch of snippets stuck together. Most of them cliches. Stealing a living the lucky cunt.

3 Likes

John Mullane got him frustrated by agreeing with him?

1 Like

I’d say it’s easy frustrate Dalo

We frustrated him with a load of cash.

1 Like

Dalo is a sound old skin.

1 Like

Lol, Daly’s a nice guy but there’s not a lot going on upstairs judging by that article

Sound as a pound. He’s stealing a living at the journalism, but I’m sure he’d be the first to admit that

1 Like

A few chuckles and a half-story down the blower, and let some poor lamp write an article around it. Shure why not.

Daniel Hannan MEP.

He has a double first in history from Oxford.