Petition to make Andrea Pirlo a Free man of TFK

Iā€™m on this bandwagon, what a player.

Signing in,a legend of the game whos range of passing would shame the Barca crew.

Unanimous

He has the face for a role in one of Serge Leones Spagetti Westernsā€¦ And can play ball tooā€¦

:clap:

Chipping in.

sickening seeing the likes of croppy boy jumping on the bandwagon now

When did I ever knock Pirlo?

8 years behind Helder Postiga on the penalty.

12 years behind Totti.

Pirlo is the best midfielder in the world, KIB man derided me for saying heā€™s a superior player to Xavi, what a clown.

He is behind Xavi and Ineista in the pecking order. Glenn Whelan would have stood out against that England team.

Xavi and Iniesta can only do 5 yard passes.

That was one of the greatest midfield performances Iā€™ve ever seen last night.Xavi isnā€™t fit to lace Pirloā€™s boots.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

good point

[quote=ā€œMr. Totti, post: 692743ā€]

12 years behind Totti.

Pirlo is the best midfielder in the world, KIB man derided me for saying heā€™s a superior player to Xavi, what a clown.[/quote]

15years behind Dwight Yorke.

Some fellas around here are almost as blinded as Runt and Croppy_boy with their allegiance to the players from the league of their choice. Pirlo and Xavi should be both celebrated as the genii that they are.

Again I would like someone to point out when I expressed these opinions you are attributing to me.

Xavi and Pirlo are about class and Iā€™ve never said anything different.

Xavi is a cog in a machine.

Andrea Pirlo is a machine.

Iā€™m going to sign into this more than Iā€™ve ever signed into anything before. The man is just magnificent, a master, a phenomenon.

Did you know his story is twinned with that of Charlie Adams? I posted this link in the match discussion thread, but for anyone who hasnā€™t seen it, this really needs to be read to be believed.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=278109.0

Thatā€™s a great read Jimmy. Thanks.