Pharmacies

Fixed that for you, pal.

I will be going to a pharmacy this afternoon.

What the fuck happened to Chemists and chemist shops?

FFS

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 769894, member: 24”]The pharmacist in my pharmacy is one hot bitch.

I always speak to her.

At least I think she’s the pharmacist.[/quote]

Visited the pharmacy there and overheard the hot girl telling her colleagues that she is leaving that branch and moving to one in Clondalkin. Also she asked some other cunt to attend to me and not herself as she always does.

I’m gutted.

:(:frowning:

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796119, member: 24”]Visited the pharmacy there and overheard the hot girl telling her colleagues that she is leaving that branch and moving to one in Clondalkin. Also she asked some other cunt to attend to me and not herself as she always does.

I’m gutted.

:(:([/quote]

maybe she hates goodbyes pal…either that or maybe you don´t need to be a qualified pharmacist to hand some anal bleach over the counter…

What the fuck is ‘anal bleach’ and how do you know about it?

On second thoughts I don’t want to know.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 796119, member: 24”]Visited the pharmacy there and overheard the hot girl telling her colleagues that she is leaving that branch and moving to one in Clondalkin. Also she asked some other cunt to attend to me and not herself as she always does.

I’m gutted.

:(:([/quote]

Tough break with her leaving, pal. But you’re just gonna have to take your medicine.