***Platini Statement***

anytime one of ye fooks has reuters as a source i ignore it.

Fook that, howā€™s Cafollaā€™s?

Good to know

Thinly veiled the internet is serious business post by the count

i admit i did consider the original statement to be somewhat true,
We are talking about FIFA / UEFA and Platini hereā€¦ anything is possible
that is why i replied,
big dealā€¦ its a WUM, you win, iā€™m stupid and gulliable.

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€]i admit i did consider the original statement to be somewhat true,
that is why i replied,
big dealā€¦ its a WUM, you win, iā€™m stupid and gulliable.[/quote]

Eh, I wasnā€™t competing in any competition. :confused:

Theres no way a replay should be called in this instance,the sooner soccerball commentators in this Country shut up about it and move on the better twill be for all concerned,these things happen in sport,Henry got lucky that nobody saw it and thats the end of it,if our crowd were any fucking good they would have been two up at the time in any case,wouldnt score in a hoor house the cunts.

[quote=ā€œmickee321ā€]i admit i did consider the original statement to be somewhat true,
that is why i replied,
big dealā€¦ its a WUM, you win, iā€™m stupid and gulliable.[/quote]

ā€˜You know, Rupert, the word ā€œgullibleā€ is not in the dictionary. Oh, oh, you donā€™t believe me? Here, look it up. [passes dictionary to Rupert, then snickers] What? Whatā€™s that, it really isnā€™t? [takes dictionary and studies it] Oh, Rupert, touche. Hoisted by my own petard! [laughs, then sighs] Oh, I am so alone.ā€™

They scored last night you mong.

Indeed, but they should have been 2 (or more) up by the time the 90 were up.

Iā€™m as gutted as any and disappointed at Henriā€™s behaviour, but I agree that a Replay cannot happen. The best that we can hope for is that France are booed off the pitch all the way through WC2010 and that we draw Les Bleus for EC2012 and knock them out.

That one U10 soccer match you went to and didnt get a run in must have been quite a harrowing experience linkā€¦

[quote=ā€œShadowā€]Indeed, but they should have been 2 (or more) up by the time the 90 were up.

Iā€™m as gutted as any and disappointed at Henriā€™s behaviour, but I agree that a Replay cannot happen. The best that we can hope for is that France are booed off the pitch all the way through WC2010 and that we draw Les Bleus for EC2012 and knock them out.[/quote]

Would a light aircraft crashing into Clairefontaine not be a close second?

[quote=ā€œShadowā€]Indeed, but they should have been 2 (or more) up by the time the 90 were up.

Iā€™m as gutted as any and disappointed at Henriā€™s behaviour, but I agree that a Replay cannot happen. The best that we can hope for is that France are booed off the pitch all the way through WC2010 and that we draw Les Bleus for EC2012 and knock them out.[/quote]

Exactly, so THEDRINKDRIVINGWALSHS comment that they couldnā€™t score is inaccurate. He was probably watching the game wondering where the the rest of the goal posts were gone, ā€œput it over the bar, ah jaysus someone has cut the tops off the postsā€

:D:D:clap: