Podders

@Big_Dan_Campbell’s new fave I’d say

Ah he is a parody of himself at this stage. Quite clear he is only using the pod to promote and coin it from CAMAN racing. Sure it got an early mention early doors last week.

Landers and Teege have some life of racing, beering and hurling. Both must have a good jobs. Daly on the other hand seems like a lad that can’t hold onto a penny. Always playing the poormouth.

1 Like

I’d say there’s no fear of any of them. Teege has a printing company and fellas use him because he’s Teege.
Landers is selling pensions and I’d say they are lining up to give him business.
Dalos pub is flying and he’s a pure cute hoor. He knows he has to be there or they won’t call. And then he gives a shout-out on the pod and they delighted with themselves. Pub is in the middle of nowhere but a big stop off for stags

1 Like

There’s something very likable about Landers. You need that one, contrary, slightly off the wall opinion.

Teege is also a gent and a serious hurling man.

5 Likes

Landers is the finest in fairness. An annoying bollix but as Cork people go he’s sound.

Id say if you asked that question in his own club you’d get a fair wide range of responses

1 Like

There is a real opportunity there for someone to do a really good hurling podcast and steal a march on everyone. The dalo show with landers and TJ etc - horrendous auld shite. Then the one fronted by Will something on OTB where the contributors are Skehill and Paul Murphy is way too long each week and very boring. The best podcast type thing for hurling I’ve heard this season has actually been Anthony Nash’ weekly appearance on OTB. He was on this morning and his insight about what Cork were trying to do with puck outs while he was playing was incredibly insightful stuff.

1 Like

I know a lad who was on a stag a few weeks ago and called into Dalo at 11 in the morning,they had messaged him and tbf he turned up and opened up for them himself.They got a shout-out on the pod and we’re delighted with themselves.

3 Likes

That would make the stag alright tbf :grinning:

1 Like

There you go now. Lads are simple. It’ll probably get a mention in the wedding speech

5 Likes

He must do that regularly, I know of another crew who did it as well. Good bidness

I know of two crews who did it in the last year. If you are heading to Clare for the stag a stop off in Dalos is mandatory

Same as Paidis in Ventry I suppose except he didn’t have a podcast to promote it

2 Likes

No issue with a stop off in Dalos but it’s pretty sad looking for the shout out :disappointed:

Paidi didn’t need it. Some boyo

1 Like

You know yourself now. A lot of fellas would be made up by that.

Oh I do well
I can picture the candidates.

I would have listened to a PaidiPod live from Ventry

I’d have loved an aul shout out from it.

When is „five bands and a pig this year”?

Oh I had to hear the WhatsApp message of the shout-out,about what great drinkers they were etc etc

4 Likes