Podders

1st episode was very good
The 2 lads are very good hosts and Rouse is always a good listen

1 Like

Think they are doing a 3 parter on the 1916 rising. Good podcast in fairness to dip into

2 Likes

Put this off for the guts of three years. A tough listen. Well made. O’Toole is the epitome of an alright sort.

O Toole was remarkably courageous to go after the cunt like he did considering his age at the time.

I was particularly moved by the story of O Toole knocking on Ber Carley’s door and when he told her husband he was there about Gibmey the husband said ‘we’ve been waiting 20 years for you to call’. The poor woman and probably the husband too had been carrying it on their back all that time.

1 Like

I see Gimlet is finally done. Shame, I was still enjoying “Heavyweight” - assume that is gone as well now.

https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/1668892733845405697

Joe is some raconteur.

Great interview with Willie Anderson on the bbc Gaa social pod this week.
Peter Clohessy kicking him in a ruck calling him a black b8stard . Looks up and sees Michael Bradley disgusted with him. He’s a great guy

I think you can say bastard here.

wow, just wow

@Thomas_Brady

3 Likes

This is powerful

1 Like

If he ran as a republican he would go a long way. Hard to see him go anywhere as a democrat even with sleepy Joe at the wheel

1 Like

Going on a hike Saturday and have this downloaded to listen to. Really looking forward to it

1 Like

He needs to come out as transsexual and dye his hair blue, then he would walk it as a democrat

3 Likes

If it was just himself and Joe in the primarys and Joe popped his clogs would he get it without a contest I wonder

The democrats should encourage him to run as an independent because he’d eat away at a lot of the Republican vote

He can string a coherent sentence together, they won’t have him

He’d be a nobody only his Grandfather bootlegged booze for the mob to make their fortune but Paddy doesn’t want to know about that

Families are always rising and falling in America

2 Likes

He’s barely coherent, his voice is croaky and he sounds out of breath, a result of a voice disorder, I believe. Must be a huge let-down to come from a family known for their strong, passionate, Boston accents and end up speaking like that.

1 Like