Podders

I started this but don’t see myself investing the time to finish
Do you think he did it?

4 episodes in. Yes.

Anyone listened to West Cork? It’s about the Sophie Toscan du Plantier murder. It’s only on Audible and it’s expensive but you can do a free month’s trial.

I’m on episode 5. You could nearly skip the first 4 as they’re background on the area and the people. Not uninformative and some interesting nuggets but it really kicks off on episode 5 when they start to focus on Bailey.

Some collection of odd balls in the area.

3 Likes

I did. Only alright I thought but I would have known the story very well

I’m familiar with most of the details but really enjoyed it. First podcast in a long time that I’ve listened to that had me looking forward to long drives.

1 Like

What do you play them on/through while driving?

The Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the AUX in the radio is the best 5 Euro purchase you’ll ever make for the car.

2 Likes

We have one but it only seems to play phone calls and not audio ---- I’ll have a look, it was in the car when we got it.

https://m.ebay.ie/itm/3-5mm-AUX-Car-Wireless-Bluetooth-3-0-Speaker-Audio-Adapter-Stereo-Music-Receiver/122919938561?hash=item1c9e996a01:g:sJEAAOSwfpBaX70g

That’s the one I have. @Horsebox has one also I believe

3 Likes

Getting the interviews with Bailey is the makings of it though. Story isn’t much enhanced but it’s still interesting to listen to.

1 Like

When can we look forward to the re-launch of the TFK Podcast?

He has an ego the size of co cork

1 Like

Richie Sadlier interview with Paul “Fucking” Kimmage is a good listen.

Whatever your views on Kimmage are, its well worth an hour of anyone’s time.
He has a cut off Derval O’Rourke amongst others.
Gets emotional towards the end, but not in a Dunphy way sobbing about a young John Giles

2 Likes

Would you ever think of putting a link up for people seeing as it’s so good?

Ya cunt.

:laughing:

Ya gotta pay for it bro

Yeah I just had a search for it —I didnt realise it was second captains… I wouldnt give them the steam off my piss as the fella say.

2 Likes

Fuck that shit

1 Like

That Bailey thing costs almost 25 Euro to listen to :hushed:

Did that utter cunt Graham Hunter ever manage to get anyone to pay for his podcast?