Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

@Tegman the rat sold him out.

He was rightly stitched up. 3 of them arrived in the car, the other 2 got out, another car pulled up and killed the guy left in the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQSnua3M2lo&app=desktop

1 Like

@tegman is dead

1 Like

Was @Tegman a pikey

All this is the direct result of ordinary men hanging up the apron strings for a night to procure and indulge in illegal narcotics.

@backinatracksuit

6 Likes

I think @Tegman was that bird who recorded the Conor McGregor Black Forge message

Is the late Derek a brother of Patrick, the chap currrently on trial for the Regency Hotel killing?

No I think that Derek is still in wheatfield.

I’d say that Ross hutch could be bumped when they want but happy to let his own family do the bidding. I believe the sisters were offering the pics to the tabloids when he last clashed with Alan.

Why are they fighting?

Stay out of this you culchie mullah fuck

3 Likes

If you’re surname is Hutch or you’re in any way related, you’d have to wonder why you’d still be in Dublin or Ireland

This derek(who was shot today) is the son of gerry’s brother Derek who passed away a number of years ago. First cousin to brothers Ross, Alan and Eddie junior. Patrick, Del Boy and Gary (who was shot in Spain) are brothers. Looks like Derek was setup by his own crew!!!

The lad today is Derek Hutch who is son of Derek Hutch who is the youngest Hutch sibling. Derek Snr killed himself in 2009 he had a wife and kids but was a flamer (which was common knowledge around town) he had a savage Georgian gaff in Buckingham Street up the road from Gerard’s House when he lived there.

1 Like

Lad who got killed was from another woman not this girl but his half brother Coakley was there today with him

His half brother stitched him up ?

was he related to my ex neighbour Noel “kingsize” Duggan?

I played hurling with a chap who beat Derek Hutch up with a pool cue 30 years ago. Gerry called around the next morning to inform him that he had 24 hours to leave town. He hasn’t set foot in Dublin since.

1 Like

Stitched up by the travellers maybe?? 2 left the car and he stayed… total setup

Gerry and Mago need to get back to Dublin fast…

Allegedly launching tennis balls onto the roof of wheatfield so not sure.